Broken Spell Part 2

"On your feet." said Koragg as Udonna and the others got up from the ground. "Darkness has come."

"I don't like this at all." said Lily, backing up into Udonna.

"I got a bad feeling about this." said Maddie, agreeing with Lily.

"I do not know you, warrior, but if it's a battle you want, I am ready to fight." said Udonna as she hands Lily off to Maddie.

"Hold on." said Xander. "Let me try and reason with him."

"Think he'll fail again?" asked Lily.

"Yep." said Vida as they watch him try again.

"Figures." said Lily.

"Hi. The name's Xander." he said to Koragg.

"I am Koragg, the Knight Wolf. Unday Vegor Catastros!" said Koragg as he chanted a spell, binging forth a horse that was big as the mountains. "Ride up from your depth."

"So much for reasoning." said Xander.

"That horse is massive." said Lily, her eyes went wide.

"Centaur Runiforce Cecrestras!" shouted Koragg as he becomes big as well. "Power of the centaur!"

"Centaur!" Chip said in excitement. "A real Centaur! I want one!"

Once he had joined with the horse, he looks down at Udonna. "You are now just pebbles under my hooves." said Koragg.

"Get back!" Udonna tells them as Maddie places an arm around a scared Lily. "You are not ready to fight his kind. I am."

"There's no problem here." said Xander. "He's all yours."

"Magical source, Mystic Force!" shouted Udonna as she goes into ranger form. "White Mystic Ranger. Gobin Mysto Triviearl!"

"I'm ready." he said as Udonna became his size.

"Energy of light....fire!" she shouted as Udonna aimed her staff at Koragg but blocked her shot.

"Darkness destroys light." said Koragg. Udonna charges at him as he laughs evilly before attacking her. "Have I seen you before, Wizard?" Udonna asked. "You are too familiar."

"And you too, Witch." said Koragg. "But that will not stop me from destroying you."

"What?" Udonna asked, confused.

"Behold the eye of the master." said Koragg and sends his attack against Udonna, causing her to be knocked backwards. "Charge!"

Xander, Chip, Lily, Maddie and Vida all gasped at they watched Udonna get hurt by Koragg. "You are defeated." said Koragg as sparks came out of Udonna's titan form. She then fell with her snow staff out of her hands and into the forest. Snow fell as the wounded Udonna walked out and powered down.

"Udonna!" said Lily and Maddie as they group ran towards her.

"It's sno-o-owing." bleated Clare as she was walking with Nick.

"That's weird." said Nick as he looks at the unusual weather. "Not a cloud in the sky."

"Oh, no. Udonna!" said Clare and suddenly takes off. "Ba-a-a-d! Ba-a-a-d!"

"Udonna? Are you ok?" they asked as they helped her up. Koragg then picks up Udonna's snow staff. "I will spare all of you so that you witnessed firsthand the terror and destruction that unfolds on your land." said Koragg.

"Hey, that wand doesn't belong to you! Give it back!" shouted Lily, stomping her foot and fisted her hands, but Koragg ignores her outburst.

"Remember this day. You will wish it was your last." said Koragg before he disappeared through a purple seal. "Unday Assasstos!"