**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ 𝑂𝑗 ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑙 ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

¡TW! MENTIONS OF $U¡C¡D€ @TT€MPT

𝗕𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:
*beep beep* I wake up and press snooze I see the time huh... It's past time breakfast eh it's ok I can go without breakfast for a bit I lay down on my bed for a bit staring at the ceiling.................... I should probably go down stairs to get something to snack on... I can't wait till lunch sigh..... I go and change into a blue hoodie and grey sweatpants and I go ahead and leave my room and I go ahead towards the elevator.... I hope my anxiety doesn't act up when I arrive to the kitchen.....

𝗡𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:
Balloon arrives to the lobby where knife and pickle are playing video games and salt and pepper gossiping as usual and oj chatting with paper and the others doing their thing balloon goes and sneakily goes to the kitchen and grabs a snack as he hears voices around him growing louder as he quickly goes to the elevator and immediately presses the 3rd floor button as he waits in the Elevator as soon as the elevator reaches the 3rd floor balloon immediately runs towards his room that he shares with nickel and immediately closes the door behind him as he immediately breaks down into tears

𝗕𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:
I immediately go into my room that I share with nickel and close the door behind me as I immediately break down into tears.... I feel so fucking pathetic.... Why am I even still alive... Why... Why... I hate this... 𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙'𝙫𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚...... Why....

I look in my hand to see I grabbed a bag of potato chips and a bottle of water huh

I look in my hand to see I grabbed a bag of potato chips and a bottle of water huh... Good enough I guess.... Sigh.... I guess I should eat this before lunch so that I don't feel like I'm starving myself before I visit 𝗵𝗲𝗿..... I know 𝘀𝗵𝗲 didn't mean her actions when 𝘀𝗵𝗲 took the suitcase that we all thought had the money in it.... It's been awhile since I last visited 𝗵𝗲𝗿..... I look down and see that I finished the bag of potato chips thankfully it was a mini bag of potato chips so it was pretty fast to finish I see that I drank almost the entire bottle of water.... When was the last time I had water? Never mind that I should probably already get going and visit 𝗵𝗲𝗿 before I left my room I heard two people talking near where I was so I decided to leave through the window.

I open the window and took a deep breath before I jumped down from the window *plop* *pop* shit.... I think I twisted my ankle it's ok tho I'm fine.... I start to limp towards the forest in hopes that no one See's me.... Once I got to the forest I started to look for 𝗵𝗲𝗿..... Once I saw the place we always met at I saw 𝗵𝗲𝗿.

"Hey.... Taco... "
——————————————
WOOOOOO FIRST CHAPTER DONE sorry if I kept you guys waiting for the first chapter I didn't have time to write because of school but here I am! I promise I will post chapters more often ok that's all! BAIIIIII! ᰔඞ