Chapter One: Get the hell out of bed, it's almost noon.

- Third Person POV

         "JOE! JOE! YOU MISSED THE BUS!" The deep voice that can only be Ms Secondopinionson's grew louder and more impatient as she yelled up the stairs for Joe to get up. Ms Secondopinionson is Joe's half sister, the only parental figure in Joe's life that he knows of. Before his elderly dad died to getting turned into dust for sneezing too hard, he told Joe that his mom died at his childbirth. He suspects that his dad was lying though-

Joe grumbles and tosses his blanket off of him before he sits up in his bed. "I'M NOT GOING!" He gets out of bed only to shuffle to the hallway and scowl down at his half sister from on top of the staircase. He sticks his tounge out at her and makes his "EUGH" sound. Nobody knows why he does that. Maybe it's his way of asserting dominance.  After that, he stamps his foot on the floor. 

"Jesus Christ, Joe, would you please get ready for school? Do you think half of the kids that go to your school want to either?" Ms Secondopinionson ranted. 

"I DON'T HAVE TO! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME, EUGH!" Joe Jeered down the stairs at her. 

Trying to keep her cool and reason with Joe, she takes one step up the stairs. 

"NO! YOU'RE NOT GONNA MAKE ME!" Joe can be seen grabbing the clothes hamper, yearning to throw it at Ms Secondopinionson, he swings his arms back a little bit and tries to aim. 

 Getting more and more annoyed, she gripped onto the railing and boasted, "JOE! DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT THROWING THAT, YOUNG MAN. IF YOU DON'T GET DRESSED THIS INSTANT, I'M COMING UP THERE. I'M SICK OF DOING THIS EVERY MORNING. JUST BECAUSE I'M NOT YOUR MOM DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH BEING A BRAT!"  

Amused and Snickering, Joe sneers at her brashly and starts to recite what she had just said, only in a raspy, high pitched, mocking tone while moving his hand to simulate a talking mouth. 

He cockily marches to his room and slams the door shut. Immediately, snoring can be heard. 

"*Snooorrrrree, miiimimimimimiiiiiii*"

- Joe's POV 

She woke me up,

"SHUT UP!" I yell at my nagging half sister. She thinks she's so cool and sigma because she's older than me. I clench onto my blanket and pull it over my head, hopefully it drowns out her stupid fat voice. EUGH, she's so annoying🙄.  Suddenly I hear footsteps coming from downstairs. She better be careful, she's so fat that she could break the stairs. HAHAH, That wouldn't be too good for them. I don't want my sleeping to be interrupting by some stupid and dumb construction shit. How would I even go downstairs? Hehheheheh. Fat. Hehehheheh- OH SHIT-

She's in my room now. 

"Get the hell out of bed, IT'S ALMOST NOON!" She whined at me.

"Here, I'll help you pick out an outfit."

EUGH, WHAT AM I, FIVE? 

I stick my tounge out at her.

She sighs at me and picks up my favorite shirt off the floor, it was all wadded in a ball next to my door.

"Is this clean, Joe?"  She holds up my shirt. I snatch it from her and toss it behind me. It lands on my bed. "YEAH." I snap. Hehe, I scared her, hehehe  look, I startled her fat ass. 

She sees that I'm laughing a bit; she doesn't like that I'm having fun because I'm way cooler than her.

All she does is sigh. She has to be emo or something. Maybe that's why she's so sad all the time. Heheh, heh. I turn my head away from my stupid  half sister and look at my bed. I just wanna lay down and be cozy but NOOOO, I have to go to SCHOOL. Why do I anyway? I don't even like school, EUGH. I think anyone who likes school is a nerd that smells like butt and pee. Hehe. And- And- they eat boogers and- HAHAHHAHAHA- . EUGH!

(After relentless bickering, (and some biting involved), Joe jumps in the front seat of Ms Secondopinionson's car. She gets in  and puts her key in the ignition, now she's turning the key, now she's pulling out of the driveway, and finally, on the road they are to school. )

"Hey, hey, stupid!" I sneer at her,

 "What?" She sighs.

"Fart." It takes a few snickers until I finally muster out my comedic masterpeice of a joke.

God dammit, she's ignoring me again.. Too bad, I'll ignore her. And so, I continue, hehe. I rest my head against the car window and cross my arms. I'm bored. I'm gonna look out the window. I look at the stupid trees, (they look like broccoli. EUgH), I look at the stupid birds, (they shit on everything.) Hey, wait a minute- HEY! IS THAT MY UNCLE? EW, EW, EW, WHAT'S HE DOING WITH THE MAYOR?! AUGH- THEY'RE GOING TO HELL FOR SURE 😳🤢🤮🤮🤮. I sit up and turn around from the window and look infront of me. Holy shit, it was in public too.. why were they so small?.. HAHAHAHAH LOSERS.