5

Clarkes POV:

I wake up and immediately notice the soreness in my arms. Oh god why did I agree to going with Wells last night. I drag myself out of bed and start getting ready for school. I was feeling extra lazy this morning so I decided to not "dress up". I put on my white sweatpants, green tank top and the school rugby sweatshirt which I had stolen from Wells a while ago and just never gave it back. Wearing his clothes definitely don't help with the dating rumours. I then paired it with my crusty black converse.

8:10am

Me and Wells get to school with five minutes before classes start. We say our goodbyes and I head to class. I have calculus first block which is dreadful because my brain is still barely functioning in the morning. But Jasper is in my class and he is always so energetic in the mornings so he helps at keeping me awake. I've always wondered how he can still function because of all the weed he and Monty smoke.

After math I have AP phycology. The class isn't hard but it does have A LOT of reading. I don't have any friends in this class so I just keep to myself.

Third block is the lunch block. I meet up with Wells, Jasper and Monty and we all pack into my car. I'm the only one out of the group who has a functioning car. Wells's car is useless and Jasper has a rust bucket truck which he doesn't drive to school because he's too embarrassed. Monty doesn't even have a car. Or a lisence. His parents always think he's going to get hurt doing anything, so that's why he's not allowed to play sports and I guess drive a car. His parents strictness are probably the reason he smokes pot so often. It's a miracle they haven't caught him yet.

We always go to the village near our school for lunch. There are a couple shops, some fast food places and a few cute little cafes. I always get a latte and a muffin for lunch.

Block 4 I have art. It's a pretty chill class compared to all the other classes I'm taking. Maya and Harper are in my art class. They are super sweet so we sit at the table and always talk the whole class.

My last class is biology. I have this class with Wells and Bellamy. Me and Wells are both good at biology but Bellamy isn't so he is always asking us for help. Bellamy used to have a crush on me a few years ago so I got to know him a bit because he was always trying to talk me up.

After school I drove me and Wells home. We went to his house after school to finish the bio homework we got. After we finished we just hung out in his room.

"Oh Clarke I forgot to tell you but my coworker invited me to a party this weekend and told me to invite any of my friends."

"Oh god is it the weird one?"

"Yes, yes it is." We both laugh. Wells works with a kid who goes to Trikru high at a grocery store. I've come to visit Wells while he was working multiple times and we can both tell he has something for me. Always inviting Wells to things hoping that he will bring me with him.

"Ehhh I don't know I don't really feel like getting hit on by him again."

"Oh come on please it will be fun. It's gonna be at one of the rich Trikru kids houses. I searched up the address and the house is sooo nice."

He pulls up the photos on google maps and he was right, the house is huge and it is so nice.

"The house is so big I doubt we will even run into him while we're there. And I can also scope out all the lads who will be on the Trikru rugby team." He laughs

"Wells you are so obsessed with rugby this year I think it's becoming a problem." I say teasing him. He lightly punches me on the arm.

"I am not! I'm just excited. It's my last year and I want to do my best this year. Meaning I want to beat the sons of bitches on the Trikru team. And if that means I have to stalk them at a party then so be it."