CHAPTER 6

3rd Person's Pov

Aleah exhaustedly finished four rides; she gave up on the other rides because her stomach is already aching from the activities.

"I'll just sit here and wait for you guys to finish." She told them.

"Alright. Don't forget to cover your face with eyeglasses, alright? And don't talk to random strangers." Linda reminded her. Aleah nodded and waved at them. She ordered herself some snacks and sat at the table again and watched other people who passed by, smiling and enjoying themselves.

"Hi, you're done playing?" A voice from the side asked her, she turned and saw Alodia again. She nodded.

"You're also done with the rides?" Aleah asked. She offered Alodia a seat.

"No, but I saw you here sitting alone so I though to join you." Alodia said as she sat with her. "By the way, I heard that you rejected the offer of Blacklist and other teams to be their model."

"Yeah." She replied and looked at her. "Are you here to persuade me?" Alodia chuckled and shook her head.

"As if, it's your choice whether to accept it or not. It was given to you by them, not me. If I was the one inviting you, I would probably beg you to accept it because your too far to reach after all."

"No I'm not. I'm just doing my job as a model." She shrugs.

"And you're great at it, you've also inspired some young ladies in return." Alodia complimented her. "Actually, Boss Tryke called me and informed that you rejected their invite. As much as they badly wanted you on their side, they didn't push it further as I advised them that one rejection is enough for now because of the limited time they have." She paused for a second and continued. 

"I was also informed that Kairi from Onic Indonesia came back here. You know him, right?" Aleah nodded.

"He's like a star player and famous. One of my guy friends idolizes him and he also has his charms." Aleah commented and sipped her drink. "What about him? Is he going to transfer to Blacklist?"

"Sadly, no." she broke the news. "Just kidding." She added and stuck out her tongue. Aleah laughed.

"I would have bought it if you hadn't added it."

"Seriously though, I don't have an idea if Kairi will be transferring to Blacklist or will stay at Onic. Well, not that it concerns me now because I have a new journey to be heading on." Aleah could feel that Alodia missed Tier One, but she could also feel that it was bound to happen anyway.

"I really admire you spreading your wings at a random times like this." Aleah told Alodia. "There are oils burning the fire and you've just dropped another one to spark a new flame."

"I'm not doing this for attention, and you know that." Aleah smiled and nodded. She knew what's up. But it is not her business to pry. She and Alodia knew each other for about a year and a half and their bonds are just as unique as other friendships because they just tend to see each other either at events, fashion weeks or just like this time, in random places.

"By the way, I heard that there is a presscon tomorrow afternoon in regarding to the most awaited bootcamp event of mlbb. Do you want to tag along and watch?" Alodia asked Aleah.

"I'll ask my manager first and I'll message you later if I got permission."

"You do know that she will let you do whatever you want right?"

"Well, it's better to tell her in advance than to suddenly decide and to learn that it clashes with my workload." She answered. Alodia felt proud looking at her.

"I'm really proud of you." She dramatically said. Aleah shot her a look.

"Proud mom?"

"Yes." They both laughed.

The day has been spent well and they are currently getting ready for bed. But before that, Aleah sat on Linda's bed and looked at her. Linda felt Aleah's stares and sighed.

"What is it?" she asked while drying her hair with a towel.

"Can I tag along with ate Alodia tomorrow? She told me that there will be a conference with regarding of the mlbb. I'm quite curious what will be the context and it's much more fun to see it in person, I might get to meet professional players there" She explained. Linda nodded.

"Sure, just remember to disguise yourself and not to attract any attention, alright? You have no schedules tomorrow but there will be at the next day. So, just text me when there's a problem or you need to go home." Aleah clapped her hands and rejoiced.

"Thank you, ate Linda! I'll go and pick an outfit right now." she excitingly said and ran off to her room.

"Do you need to drop off?"

"It's fine, ate Alodia will pick me up tomorrow." Aleah answered. Linda just smiled.

'it's really nice to see her being carefree sometimes.' She thought as she looked at Aleah who is happily picking her clothes. She then joined her to decide what clothes she will wear for tomorrow's conference.