Chapters 6 - 10

Chapter 6: Jiang Rongyan, I'm Hungry

He had always been a person who did not reveal his emotions, especially since the two of them had just met and still wanted to continue working together. Therefore, he could only forcefully suppress this unexpected emotion. He only said coldly, "This belongs to Ms. Li. If you don't want it, you should return it to Ms. Li."

"But..." Xu Anran still wanted to say something, but Jiang Rongyan had already turned around to look at the style of the house. It was clear that he did not want to have any more discussions on this topic. She could only give up for the time being and decided to return it to Jiang Rongyan's mother in the future.

"Wait, where do I stay?" Xu Anran called out to Jiang Rongyan. Jiang Rongyan looked around and said, "Pick any room you want to stay in. We'll talk about it after this period of time."

What he meant was that it was not certain whether they would live here in the future. They were just dealing with his parents. There was no need to be so serious. Xu Anran felt that his attitude was colder than before. She could not help but feel something inexplicable, but she did not think too much about it. She followed his instructions and randomly chose a room with a balcony and a private bathroom to stay in.

Jiang Rongyan chose the room opposite her. The layout of the two rooms was the same. The north and south were transparent and there was plenty of light. He did not have many things. He had already asked his assistant to pack up, so he took a shower and planned to sleep. Just as he finished showering, someone knocked on the door before he could dry his hair.

"Jiang Rongyan, I'm hungry." Xu Anran looked at Jiang Rongyan pitifully through the crack in the door.

"Order takeout. What do you want to eat?" Jiang Rongyan casually raked his hair and came out of the room in a bathrobe.

They had just moved in and there was nothing in the fridge. Moreover, neither of them knew how to cook, so it was faster to order takeout. Thinking of this, Jiang Rongyan felt a little guilty.

Since Xu Anran got married today, she probably hadn't eaten much since morning. He had eaten lunch, so he didn't feel very hungry. No matter what, she was still a partner, so it was really inappropriate for her to be hungry. He still needed to pay attention in the future.

"Let me see what food is around here." Xu Anran took the phone. The next second, she exclaimed, "D*mn, what kind of takeout is this? Why is it so expensive?" Xu Anran protested to the phone like a miser. "This delivery fee is too expensive. It's twenty yuan!" Xu Anran shook her head repeatedly. "The ones I ordered before were all free."

"Why do you feel sorry for spending my money?" Jiang Rongyan found it funny.

"I can't spend yours either!" Xu Anran puffed up her cheeks and said. She protected the phone in front of her chest. When Jiang Rongyan saw that she was protecting her chest, he turned his head uncomfortably and did not take the phone.