𝓽

7 Years Later...

•January 13th
7:34am

My Love 💝

Its been 8 years since i lost you. I miss you every single day. I looked up into the sky last night , and saw 2 shining stars twinkling brighter than to others. One was brighter than the other though. I think that was you. Me and Tadashi are having our wedding by the beach, even if we are separated by land we are connected by sea right? Tadashi knows about all of this, and he's completely fine with it. I know you would've wanted me to make sure the man that i marry is okay with doing all of this so ofc i asked. I think you would have wanted me to go on and live my life but i cant. Not without you. I didnt even get to say goodbye. This may seem crazy since i'm saying all of this on my wedding day but i'm talking to myself basically so its alright. I just wanted to say goodbye, properly this time. I wanted to thank you for all the good times you gave me, and all of the love and support you showed me. I have come to terms with knowing that your not the man im gonna marry , and im fine with it. Tadashi treats me great, and shows me love and affection when i need, and when he wants. He really makes me happy.
I love you to Jupiter's 95 moons and back.
sent at 7:34am