ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

His entire life, Paul had been scared

He was scared when his mum left him. He was scared when his dad started yelling at him. He was scared when his dad raised his hand to hit him. Paul's fear had become a constant companion, always lurking in the background, ready to pounce at any moment. As he grew older, his fear began to transform into something entirely new. It slowly morphed into a simmering anger that brewed within him, fueling his frustrations and resentment. The more he was subjected to his father's rage, the more this anger intensified and consumed him. It became a force that he could no longer suppress, threatening to burst forth at any given moment.

His anger started to manifest in his interactions with others, causing him to become easily irritable and quick to lash out. He found himself constantly on edge, anticipating conflict, and ready to defend himself at all costs. The weight of his pent-up anger began to take a toll on his mental and emotional well-being, leaving him feeling trapped and desperate for a way out.

During one particularly intense argument with his father, Paul felt an overwhelming surge of anger pulsate through his body. It was as if every ounce of rage he had been storing inside him had reached its breaking point. In that moment, something extraordinary happened—his body began to tremble uncontrollably, and before he could even comprehend what was happening, he found himself phasing into a magnificent wolf. His anger had transformed him into a creature fueled by raw primal power.

In his wolf form, his anger was magnified, and he acted out on his frustrations by tearing through the forest, releasing his pent-up fury.

Since then, his anger had only grown, turning into bursts of rage that left him shaking until the wolf burst from his skin. He lived with Sam now, knowing that if he ever went back home, his dad would fall victim to an outburst. He didn't want to become the psycho hothead that his father had pinned him to.

His entire life was a constant battle to control his inner beast and prevent it from consuming him completely. The fear of losing control haunted him every waking moment, forcing him to isolate himself from the world and avoid any situation that could trigger his rage. He had lost his faith.

Then he saw her.

All it took was a smile from her to ignite a spark of hope within him. Her presence brought him a sense of calm and serenity that he had long forgotten. It didn't matter what he thought about imprinting before it, because in that moment, everything changed. He felt a deep connection with her, as if their souls were intertwined. The darkness that had consumed him for so long began to fade away, replaced by a newfound purpose to protect and cherish her.

Milly's recent presence in the pack house brought a newfound sense of joy and tranquillity to him. He couldn't help but constantly think about her, from the way her hair fell over her shoulders in two messy braids to the way her eyes lit up when she smiled. Her laughter lingered in his ears, serving as a lifeline that could pull him back from the depths of his anger and despair. Every time he saw her, it was as if the weight of the world was lifted off his shoulders, even if just for a brief moment. He found himself seeking out opportunities to be in her presence, whether it was by chance or through careful planning. And each time, he would drink in her laughter, her voice, and the way her eyes seemed to hold a universe of joy and compassion. She became his sanctuary, his beacon of hope in a world that had seemed so bleak. Her mere presence had a calming effect on him, easing the turmoil within his soul. The warmth of her smile and the gentle brush of her hand against his brought a sense of peace that he had long forgotten.