shower

A couple hours later Feng Xin and Mu Qing start getting ready for bed. Mu Qing goes to the bathroom to take a shower. Feng Xin gets up and also goes to the bathroom. As he's in the shower he hears the shower curtain open. Feng Xin enters. "What are you doing?!" Said Mu Qing. "..." He didn't reply. Mu Qing sighed. He feels something grabbing him by the waist softly, he looks down and notices Feng Xins hands around his waist. Mu Qing blushes at the sight of this. "E-eh.." as he let out that sound, Feng Xin rubbed his waist gently. Mu Qing was blushing up a storm. Feng Xin was embracing him. Naked, in fact. Quite gay if you ask me. Mu Qing turned around to face him while blushing. Feng Xin re-embraced him after he turned. Mu Qing blushes at the fact that he was embracing his FRONT.

5 minutes pass and Feng Xin is washing Mu Qings hair for him. He is scrubbing hard but not hard to the point he is hurting Mu Qing of course. Mu Qing is relaxed as he scrubs. Normally, he wouldn't allow Feng Xin to do this. But I guess he has shown his soft side a little bit.

(After the shower)

Mu Qing and Feng Xin are getting dressed in the bathroom. "Never do that again." Mu Qing said. "Do what?" The other replied. "You know exactly what. Don't just jump into the shower with me..it's embarrassing.." Mu Qing barked back. Feng Xin chucked at that, seeing Mu Qing embarrassed was a great sight.

5 minutes later both of the men are dressed and ready for bed. Feng Xin then speaks up. "You know..i really do love you, Mu Qing.." Mu Qing grew silent at that. He didn't know what to say..a couple moments pass by and he speaks up soon after. "How could you love me..we fight all the time.." he sheaded a single tear at that. "Well, regard out fighting I still love you. No matter what. You could hit me and I would still love you. Especially in bed..heheh..." Mu Qing blushed at that last comment and started blabbering. "AA YOU IMBECILE HOW COULD YOU THAT I- I- EEE-" as Mu Qing was going on and on, Feng Xin suddenly pulled him into a tight embrace and kissed him. Mu Qing fell silent. 5 minutes later, Feng Xin releases. Mu Qing falls onto his lap, blushing and flustered. "W-what was that for!" He exclaimed. "So you could shush and clearly see that I love you." Feng Xin laughed as he said that to him.