I'm Fucked

#whattodoifyouaccidentallyreleasedaveryhotyetterrifyingdemon.
I checked the post I made just over an hour and forty seven minutes ago, and sure enough it had over 15 comments.
One said I was a troll or clickbaiter , another thought I was an author trying to hype up my book. WTF someone said I should have sex with him.
I knew the internet was a weird place but this was next level.
As I was scrolling through the comments I saw a user whose account was named @creepytomatoe who commented that I should try reversing whatever I had done to release him , finally a normal comment although it wasn't very helpful because 5he truth was that I had absolutely no idea what I had done to release the demon. Now I'm sure you might be wondering what the full story is now so I'm going to start from the very beginning , this somehow sounds like the opening of a Disney movie probably Aladdin or something I can't remember anyways.
I'm going to start by introducing myself my name is Audrey Red. Yes I know weird surname right I've gotten quite some mean comments because of it and the fact that I am a red head just makes the situation more annoying like what were my ancestors thinking atleast I think it was my ancestors that gave the name but that's enough about me for now. Back to the topic at hand what were we talking about again oh right the demon. So today began like any other day with me begging the heavens to cause my work place to catch fire or something so I won't have to go to work or for my manager to make a mistake that would give me a suitable excuse to hand in my resignation letter. After grabbing a cup of spicy latte and a large chocolate dipped donut from the cafe in front of the office I headed in only to notice some of my co workers staring at me in a weird and unfriendly way but I just assumed it was because it was a Monday morning or that some one woke up on the wrong side of the bed . It was towards lunch break when I finally took full notice of the weird gazes  directed at me , i mean it's weird not to notice when people who pass by your office desk look at you and start whispering. Just when I couldn't take it anymore someone came to inform me that the manager was looking for me. And it was no one else but Julie my self proclaimed arch enemy or atleast that's what she thinks I don't even have the energy to finish the story draft I've been working on for the past three years ot to talk of engaging in a enemy relationship with her. But I knew it was bad when she showed up in front of my desk when she told me that the manager was looking for me. Whe had on her face the look she always had when she thought she'd bested me in something. But don't let me bore you with all that nonsense and get to the interesting part of the story. And to do that I would take a quick Time skip and the summary of what happened during that period was I was fired from my work place because someone reported me for embezzling the money that I was given during a committee meeting during my high school days which was like almost 10 years ago by someone I mean Julie. Anyways time skip to evening I was going home from my now ex work place when I blanked out then I blacked out . You see my brain does this thing where my mind just shuts down and my whole body just goes on auto pilot . It happens at unexpected times , anyway I guessed it did not notice the traffic lights because the next I knew was hearing a voice telling that it could bring me back to life if I gave it a part of my soul allowing access to the world and I guess my brain decided it didn't want to die and agreed to some kind of deal with this thing which I now know is a very sexy demon. How did I know you might ask well that's because I woke up to the most amazingly hot guy I've ever met in my life not like I've met many guys. Anyway the conversation we had led to this moment, it seems he would be coming back soon so I'm going to cut off the communication channel bye bye.