Chapter 3

Chapter 3-Break up and back to together

I  was shocked at first but then slowly I started kissing back. He grabbed me and slammed me on the tree kissing me roughly. I moaned in the kiss which made him kiss him harder and started exploring my body. When he touch my core he groaned at how wet I was. I realised What we were doing and I pushed him off me. He looked at me shocked. "Ahh!  Alexander why?! You have a girlfriend now!" "My only girlfriend is you! "  I faked laughed "ha and she's your What?" He sighed "look listen so we can talk" I shook my head and fixed my dress. "There's nothing to talk about, you cheat on me! There can't be a reason for that!" He cursed to himself. "Damnit just listen!" I shook my head and started walking away. "Oh no you don't " he says brings me towards him. "You're going to listen to me the good way,or the bad way,your choice." I sigh "Fine tell me why you cheat on me " I said close to tears. He wiped a tears that fell. "Baby, first of all,I love you and nothing or anyone will changed that". I fight back a sob. "Then why did you cheat on me with her ?" I said looking down. He picked up my chin and said. "Her name is Melody, "her name sounds perfect like her "Melody has a few months left to live and her last wish was to be my girlfriend." I opened my mouth to say something but I couldn't. "And our deal was That we would go put until you came back,so Melody and me are breaking up right now baby I promise". I nod taking in the information. "How long?" He raised a eyebrow. "How long What? " I sighed "How long have you and Melody been dating." I said quietly. "Three months". Three months? They been dating three months? Three months they been kissing,went on dating. I got up and wiped a tear. "Mel,forgive me,please i couldn't let Melody die without her last wish." I thought about everything, and sighed "Fine,I forgive you because I would do the same thing if I was in your case. " He smiled widely and pulled me for a kiss. I turn my heard the other direction.  He looked hurt,but I kissed his cheek. "I can't kiss you until you break up with Melody and be my boyfriend again." He nodded and grabbed my hand.  "Let's go fix this"
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

As we Walk back to school Melody was standing outside looking hurt but cover it. "Melody,you know What this means". She nod "I know,your officially single,so you and her can go out". She said walking away. "And Thank you for everything" and she disappeared.  I turn around to see Alexander on one of his knees. "Melissa Summers,do me the honor and be my girlfriend?" I giggled and nod "Yes" He smiled and slipped know the promise ring that I dropped And kissed me like the world was ending.

•°•°•°Alexander  Pov•°•°•°

Mel was in my arms walking to drop her off at her next class. We had all the same class except Bio and Math. "Melissa! " we heard Emma say "Hey we both say. Then Melody's friend,Leslie came and said something that cause my Mel to Leave and cry towards her class room as I hopeless watch her takes steps away with my heart breaking.

•°•°•°Melissa Pov•°•°•°

I wiped my tears and entered my next class with Emma.  We sit down together. The teacher was talking,but all I could think about was What that girl had said.

"Remember when you told Melody you loved her,and that you Never loved Melissa,because she wasn't your type? "
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Next Chapter will have mature contact.