𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗂𝖼𝖾

𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗂𝖼𝖾

FOR AS LONG NORVANA COULD REMEMBER, EVERYBODY LOVED HER

FOR AS LONG NORVANA COULD REMEMBER, EVERYBODY LOVED HER. She never knew exactly what it was but she just knew that she had something special. Something intangible, something immeasurable - and it gave her confidence.

When news got out about her breakup with nick, there were letters, gifts and confessions blowing her way and all she could do was politely decline. Nora didn't want the newfound attention in the dating aspect. Of course she had always received attention online, in dance or at school over clothes, shoes, and bags sometimes even her hair. But nora didn't want to find herself in a new relationship.

Especially with the thought of 'he could have feelings for another' playing in the back of her mind.

Currently thats what she was overall thinking about. She was learning a new solo to preform for the GSCE finals assembly. Her instructor told her to try and do a somewhat happy or exciting dance, but knowing nora and her dance style its likely she wouldn't.

・❥・

LEAVING THE STUDIO EARLY, SHE HAD GOTTEN A TEXT FROM NICK ASKING HER TO BRING HIS BAG FROM HIS SIXTH PERIOD THEY SHARED. She was scrolling on her phone, holding three bags when she heard noise in the storage closet. Confused, she went in and saw charlie and nick kissing with zero fear of being seen in the public eye.

When they heard her, the quickly stopped and even the sight of nora made them hold regret in their eyes. She laughed setting nicks bag down and crossing her arms. "You guys don't have to walk on eggshells around me you know? It's not like I just found out you guys are together behind my back or something" like that didn't happen ..

Charlie only rubbed his nape with an embarrassed look on his face while nick rolled his eyes with a smile and picked up his bag.

Coach Singh was soon heard opening the door more and was confused to see the three. Shrugging it off, she asked to talk to nick in her office and he left giving charlie a side hug and giving nora a kiss on her temple. For one, not wanting to raise suspicion and two, coach singh had always seen him do that with the two so it would be weird for him to leave without it.