2

THE NEXT DAY

Lando and I exchanged our numbers yesterday, since we decided to play some more together

I was getting ready for dinner with Lily. I straightened my hair and put on a black dress, and some jewellery.

I was putting some of my stuff in my black Chanel purse and I heard that Lily drove in my driveway. I took my phone and house keys in my other hand.

"so, did you find a restaurant we should go too?" Lily asked me. I literally forgot about it, I was just chatting with Lando the whole evening and completely forgot. "Fuck! I literally forgot" I apologized to Lily but she giggled a little "were you too busy chatting future boyfrienddd?" she smirked a little at me and I blushed a little for her to realized "well yes, but he's not my future boyfriend, he's just my brothers friend Lily" I smiled at her a little. She mumbled under her breath "sure.." She turned her car on again and said "Ah fuck It, lets go clubbing!" I nodded enthusiastically.

__________________________

We got to one of the fanciest clubs in Monaco. "come on let's go babe!" Lily took my hand and we got in to the club. There was a lot of flashing lights. "May can you get 2 martinis for me and you? I see Alex and Charles is there, so I'm gonna say hi. Okay?" Lily asked me and and I nodded with a little smile on my face. I was walking to the bar to order 2 martinis and while walking there I bumped in to my old friend Molly. She was my best friend before but we didn't really talk that much when she started to work for Mclaren since she needs to travel all the time. Not his bad happened between us , just that we grew apart.

"oh my gosh, hey May!" she pulled me in to a hug. She was Blonde tallish had a Dark red dress on and black heels. "hi Molly! I missed you so much, we didn't talk for a while. But you changed so much, you're literally blonde now! but it suits you so well" I looked her up and down. She looked so good that any guy in the world would want her at the moment. "yeah, I just felt like it would suit me great!" she was looking in my eyes. "well I quite need to hurry up a little, cause I told Lily I will come back soon." I hugged her one last time, and she said "well I'll text you tomorrow, yeah? I wanna catch up bit" I answered her "yeah sure I'm down for it too" I waved at her a little and walked away to the bar. I ordered 2 martinis and walked through the people with out spilling the drinks.

i finally got too the vip section and I saw Lily and Alex dancing so I just sat down on a barstool.

"so your friends are dancing too?" A British voice that I could recognize anywhere asked me."well, yes. are yours too?" I asked him while sipping from my martini. "Yeah, there's Oscar with the other Lily" he smiled and nodded at Oscar when he was looking at him.

Lily walked up to me and took he martini "Finally! my martini, where were you that long?" I explained to her that I bumped in to Molly, She knew her she was kinda close with her too before. 

Lando joined the conversation "Oh Molly, yeah she's my PR manager." he stood up and said "well, I am gonna go cause Max Fewtrell came so ill be right back." he he smiled at me a little. Our eyes locked for a few seconds, he just waved a bit and walked away.