ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙

⚠this chapter contains smut⚠
(You can skip this chapter if this sort of stuff makes you feel uncomfortable.
Also there are two versions of the smut, both are timestamped at the right side of the screen of this chapter in italics whenever they start, one is with BOTTOM READER and the other TOP READER.)

Second P.O.V

As you finally made it to Oh's house you shortly left the car and went inside. Right when he unlocked and opened the door you could hear faint cries and anguish filled screaming.

It made your blood run cold...
Is the basement that bad?

"For fucks sake!" Sangwoo slammed the entrance door, dropping the groceries on the floor before he stormed off towards the basement. He didn't even take off his shoes, damn.

You kicked off your shoes and took the groceries to the kitchen. As you decided to put all of the things in their rightful place you had to huj a tune of some song in order for the cries of Yoonbum to not reach your ears.
Soon...
Soon, you keep repeating.

Shortly Oh returned, trying to ease his shoulders. He looked at you as all the stuff was put away and your humming deafened.

"He's still alive, annoying as shit though, we have to put him down soon," he said as if he was talking about a pet as he leaned against the counter, "we'll make dinner later, for now I'm tired, let's go upstairs."
He pushed himslef off and wrapped his hand around your waist before he pushed you in front of him, telling you to go first.

You let out a sigh — hold of relief that he didn't beat Bum to death or something, and half of annoyance because of well, Sangwoo — and lead the way.
You two went up the stairs and immediately when you reached his room he motioned you to get back in the bed where you slept previously. Each time you enter this room you can't help but the smell a faint, disgusting odour... You can't help but to wonder what it is.

Sangwoo plopped next to you onto his side so he was facing your pretty form. You looked at him, expecting him to tell you what he wanted to do here but he just stared. Until he started yapping again.

"Y/n do you truly love me?" He asked, his voice stern yet timid.

You blinked a few times and put your hand on his cheek to deceive him easier, "of course I do."

He looked you up and down before towering over you, "then you won't mind this." He put his hand on your chest, caressing you from there down to your hips until he was caressing your hip bone.
Then, with one swift move he tugged off your pants together with your underwear.

That caught you off guard.
You stared wide eyed up at him, your hands shuffling to shove him off so he won't look at you or touch you.
His hands are still dirty, still bloody.

Oh froze and looked at you with such disappointment as if he's a strict teacher and you're just a poor student who's trying their best but the teacher is way over their head.

"So you don't love me, I get it." He let out a sigh and got up, walking over to his dresser and somehow pulled out a butcher's knife out of one of the drawers. He then turned to face you but you stopped him from walking any closer with your voice.

"Wait where are you going?" You said, now sitting up and rightfully disturbed.

He sent you a sinister smile, clearly trying to get what he wants out of you, "you clearly don't love me, so... I don't need you. I have Bumi. And since I don't need you I'll just get rid of you. Simple."

Your eyes widened slightly more.
Hold on, this is the final step of gaining his unconditional trust. If you lose now there is no way of getting on your feet again, you've made so much progress!