Flashback

Woman-"I heard that the major has a crush on someone"

Woman2-"hey I wonder if it could be me"

Woman-"no I don't think so. He seems to in love with a male"

Woman2-"but that isn't right how could he be in love with someone who is the same sex."

Woman-"I think it may be true"

Woman3-"what may be true"

Woman2-"that the major likes a guy"

Woman3-"well that's not what he said last night"

Woman-"wait you don't mean"

Woman3-"and he was good to. I'm surprised I didn't get pregnant after that."

Major-"and what might you three lady's be talking about"

Woman-"oh nothing major Alex."

Alex-"is that so, oh and one thing my love life is none of your business"

Woman2-"why we would never talk about that"

Alex-"stop spraying bull shit I heard all of it. Next time I hear anything about it I will have your head."

Women-"yes sir"

Then Alex leaves

Woman-"oh he is so fine"

Woman2-"no kidding"

Know Alex was a man that stood at around 6'2. He was very well built. He had a tiny scar over his lip as well. His short black hair and black eyes didn't help much either. Every time he got free time the women would swarm him. People were hurt by the rumors going around saying that he liked men.

The male in question was a male that stood at around 5'7(sorry for those who aren't that height i wanted it to be average so i can write some cute scenes and make you have trouble reaching the top shelf). He had h/c hair and his left eye was e/c while his right eye was brown with little gold flecks in them. On the surface he seemed weak and to be fair he was. He never liked having to kill someone he felt guilty that he could potentially be taking away someone's family.

People made fun of him for crying at the people he killed always saying sorry. But to one man that meant that he was still human someone who wasn't broken by this war. You weren't supposed to be fighting they had hired you for to be the on sight cook and doctor since you were good at those things but due to a lack of men they brought you in.

This male was named m/n l/n beloved by no one in this world due to how weak he was. He may not be physically strong but he was mentally strong being able to see through any attempt in manipulation. This is why they sometimes bring you for peace treaty's. With you they know they are getting the best deal possible.

Soldier-"hey look it's the weakling"

Soldier2-"what is he doing know"

Soldier-"who knows"

Well you were about to cook food for everybody but as it turns out the other chefs did. But that didn't stop you. You still cooked but you only cooked for 1 person tonight. That person was Alex because he requested that you make his dinner tonight. So you are bringing it to him.

Alex-"thank you"

M/n-"no problem I enjoyed doing it"

Just then one of the female soldiers walk it.

Cathrine-"I'm here for todays daily"

Alex-"I never said anything about that. In fact I don't even know you"