backstage ~ chris

look at the pic above to get an idea of what he was wearing.
sorry this story is long. it just needed a lot of backstory.

☆ ☆ ☆

i was about to meet the sturniolo triplets. i was in line for the small talk and i was the next person up.

"next in line!" one of the staff yelled as i slowly began walking there.

nick was the first person so i went to him first. he signed my poster and the small picture and we took a picture.

next was matt and it was the same thing. he signed my poster and the picture and we took a 0.5 photo.

next was chris and as soon as i set my things on the table he pulled me in for a hug. i was honestly surprised because with matt and nick i opened my arms first, but with chris he yanked me in for a hug.

"how are you" he said as he let go of me and went to sign the photo.

"nervous haha" i giggled shyly as he was looking deep into my eyes.

"me too honestly" he chuckled

"why are you nervous" i asked

"i don't wanna mess up in front of hundreds of people" he said in a more serious tone.

"i honestly don't know how you guys do it" i said

"if we didn't than i wouldn't have met you" he said

"are you trying to flirt with me?" i giggled

"maybe" he said in a joking tone

"keep it moving" the staff guy said

chris started signing the small picture as i took out my phone and went to the camera icon

i noticed that he flipped the card over and started writing something on the back but i didn't think that much of it.

"alright" he said as he put the cap back on the marker

"can you take the picture please" i asked cause my hands were slightly shaky

"sure"

he took the picture and handed me my poster and that picture and my phone back.

"i'll see you later" he said

"i don't have backstage though" i said confused

"i know" he said

30 minutes later

i was sitting outside waiting for the doors to open when i remember that chris wrote something on the back of that card. so i took it out and started to read it...

"meet me backstage after the show. ik you don't have backstage but tell the guard i sent you. see you there :)"

i smiled to myself while reading the note. and i honestly couldn't wait until after the show.

the fires opened at around 7:30 and i went in and decided to get a drink from the bar next to the stage.

as i was taking to the bar tender i heard a familiar voice.

"nick it will be fine don't worry"

it was chris...

"chris you can't give a fan a free backstage pass just because you like them"

"i know but i had to see her again"

oh no

that was all i heard before music started playing and the code came on the big screen on the stage.