Content Warning ⚠️

This story is entirely fictional, with all characters, places, and events being products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to real individuals or occurrences, living or dead, is purely coincidental. This fictional story includes elements like explicit language, sensitive themes (violence, murder intentions, discrimination), mature scenes, and potential triggers. Reader discretion is advised, especially for those sensitive to such content.

Note that there may be typos and grammar errors, and the author welcomes corrections. Feel free to engage by voting and commenting on chapters, but refrain from promoting other stories in the comments. Your support and understanding are valued.

While my main focus lies within the Fantasy genre, my passion for mysteries and whodunnits led to the inception of the "Detective Archives" series. Drawing inspiration from various crime movies and series, these stories explore intriguing narratives. It's important to emphasize that the perspectives and opinions depicted in the tales do not mirror the author's real-life beliefs.

All Rights Reserved 2024 © AbyssOfWendy.
Remember, plagiarism is a criminal offense

Note: For those who want to understand the flow of the story very well, I have a habit of putting small details--something you think might not be related but is included. The only tip I can give you is pay attention to the context of each case and their relation to the characters, so you can understand what will happen next. Thank you so much, enjoy reading!