3| Shahyan's Wife

14th May, 2023

After the Akht function ended, Shanaya cried a lot the whole night. In the morning, Shanaya woke up to the sound of her phone ringing. It was Dr Tahsina, Shanaya's colleague.

Picking the phone up, Shanaya was greeted by Dr Tahsina's trembling voice.

"Hello, Dr Shanaya. I am so sorry to disturb you I know it's the next day after your and Dr Shahyan's Akht but, suddenly I have an emergency at my home so can you come to the hospital now and take my duty? I will take your next duty"

"Sorry Dr Tahsina,I would have taken your duty but I am having a severe headache so I won't be able to take your duty"

"It's alright Dr Shanaya, I will ask anyone else. Take medicine and take care of yourself. By the way, I forgot to congratulate you, Congratulations to both you and Dr Shahyan"

"Thank you, Dr Tahsina"

After ending the phone call with Dr Tahsina, Shanaya gets back to sleep not before sitting up and looking straight into the mirror, only to find red puffy eyes from excessive crying. Sighing loudly, she glances at the clock to find it's 9 in the morning now. Glancing beside her, she found Maniza sleeping peacefully.
Sighing again, she went back to bed again.

It was 12 pm in the noon when Shanaya woke up and went out of her room to the dining table. Taking a chair, and taking up a position, Shanaya calls her mother from the kitchen.

"Ammu, my head is bursting out with severe aches make me a coffee"

"Okay, I am making you a coffee meanwhile you send all the pictures of your Akht to me, and wait why are your eyes red? Did you cry again excessively? Sonia asks coming from the kitchen

"I cried constantly because you guys got my Nikkah done with my enemy. Have you guys inquired if Shahyan had ever been in a relationship or love? And my phone is in my room, Maniza go and take my phone"

"Okay, Apu"

"Areh Baba we did inquire, Shahyan has never been in a relationship nor love. Trust me rivals make the best lovers"

"Apu, your phone"

"Send all of the pictures to Ammu from my phone. If I use the phone now my head will burst out with pain"

"And Ammu Shahyan will make my life hell once I go to his house permanently"

"No! He won't. He's a very loving and caring guy. The reason your Baba and I chose him was not because he was our Best Friend's son we chose him for you because he was capable of you. You guys indeed hate each other, but among the hatred, you guys hold for each other there is a love also hidden in it. I saw yesterday how the entire Akht he was secretly looking at you"

Shanaya blushed a little but instantly hid it from her mother. To hid the fact that she blushed a little accidentally Shanaya huffed and rolled her eyes.

"Ammu! Ah! Maniza quickly sent her the pictures"

"Apu, I did it's just loading due to the internet connection"

Sonia smiled at seeing her daughter's antics.

......................................................

Shahyan woke up at 1 pm that day and directly went to the kitchen where his mother was working and his younger sisters were discussing something.

"Ammu please make me a coffee, my head is spinning."
Shahyan said to his mother

"Accha! you go and settle at the dining table" Sabiha smiled and replied to her son

"Okay" Shahyan replied

"Aye Haayee, Nishtha look the groom woke up late today," Naisha said teasing Shahyan

"So, Is there any problem?" Shahyan said frustratedly looking at Naisha

"No, there's no problem. What issue can we have with it? Right, Nishtha?" Naisha replied shrugging her shoulders

"Yes, Apu. What problem can we have?" Nishtha replied with a little naughty smile on her face

"Shahyan here is your coffee," Sabiha said handing over the coffee mug to Shahyan

"Thank you, Ammu" Shahyan said taking the coffee mug from Sabiha's hand

"By the way, Bhaiya yesterday we noticed how you were openly gawking out at Shanaya Bhabi," Naisha said with a little smirk on her face

Instantly, hearing this Shahyan choked on his coffee.

"Shahyan, Are you okay?" Sabiha said patting Shahyan's back

"I am fine! Ammu" Shahyan replied looking at his mother

"And you two, what happened even if I openly looked at her? She's my wife I have full right to look at her, the way I want to" Shahyan said frustratedly looking at his sisters

"Aha! Wife? Hm! Ammu isn't this guy the one who declined to marry Shanaya Apu at any cost what happened to him now? Hmm?"
Naisha replied furrowing her brows at Shahyan

"That time we weren't married but now we are!" Shahyan replied smirking at Naisha

"Hmm! Look Ammu I told you that he felt something for Bhabi yesterday" Naisha exclaimed looking at Sabiha

"Hmm! I am also noticing something! That's good! Alhamdulillah!" Sabiha replied

"Bhaiya, now you have to buy something for me and Nishtha for your wedding," Naisha said with a mischievous smile

"That's still far away! The only good thing you guys did was postpone the wedding. We can get time both mentally and physically" Shahyan said sipping from his coffee

"The wedding will take place after Eid-ul-Adha meanwhile, we can do the shopping easily without any time restriction. That's the reason we postponed the wedding"
Sabiha replied

That's for today guys! I can't believe my book got 100+ views Alhamdulillah! I know it's not too much but still, it's a very big thing for me. Thank you all for your support! If you liked this chapter then please share your review. Till next time, Allah Hafiz guys!