Fulfilling The Wish (Elise & Alfin)

It's now time for Elise and Alfin to have their turn and it's the same with Fie, so it's all good.

==================================

Following lunch at Kirsche's Cafe & Inn, the three of you moved on to the obvious topic.

"So then, how do you feel having two women in your harem?" Sara asked.

"Pretty much accomplished, I'd say." You replied. "But I still believe there are plenty of others who have yet to tell me how they feel about me."

"Really? Who else is quite fond of you?" Claire asked.

"My childhood friend, Elise. She and I have known each other ever since her father found me, but I never made the move to see her as more than a friend, out of respect for her father. Even though I've done far more than enough to not shy away from it, I still have my doubts."

"Ah, the old 'childhood friends become lovers' story. A classic tale." Sara said. "Well, considering how much she thinks of you when you're with her, maybe it's time you made that move."

"Agreed." Claire nodded. "Perhaps she's waiting for you to ask her before she can respond. And from what I've seen and learnt, it's not just her, is it?"

"Oh yeah, Princess Alfin as well." You replied. "For a crown princess of a nation, she can be very bold when it comes to talking about relationships."

Sara smirked. "You do realize that you're the main savour of the world, right? What kind of young woman wouldn't fall for a man like that?"

"A rational one?"

"Hmhm, looks like he got you there." Claire said. "And yet, we're not that much different, especially after what we just did."

"True, I was just trying to get back a bit of my self-pride."

Sara giggled. "Get out of here, like you ever cared about pride, mister humble."

"Anyway, you're both right on one thing. I do have feelings for Elise and Princess Alfin. And even as we speak, I feel kinda guilty for not having a word with them yet. So I think I know what I need to do for the rest of today."

"Then there's nothing more for us to tell you." Claire replied as she held your hand. "You should get going to Ymir."

"Yeah, I better get ready to go. What about you two?"

"We'll be staying here for a little longer." Sara answered. "You just get out there and show those ladies what a fine and passionate man you are."

"I appreciate that. Take care, you two."

You gave Sara and Claire a kiss each before leaving the cafe. You got inside Trista Station and caught a train ride to Heimdallr before switching to the Nortia Main Line to take the next journey to Roer. Speaking of Roer, you brought out your arcus, hoping to see a message from Alisa.

"Huh? Musse? What does she want?"

How are you faring, dear Instructor? I know you're taking time off from teaching all of us, but I have a favor to ask you. Could you find the time to come visit my home in Ordis? I don't mind which day, but do let me know in advance, when you're not busy being lovey-dovey with Alisa. ;)