Grand Highblood x Slave!Troll!Y/N; Part 4! (NSFW-ISH)

(Y/N is a bronze blood and uses He/Him. His servant, an oliveblood named Xelqua, is They/them. Xelqua is pronounced "zehl-kyew", and they also go by Xel, or "zehl". Just reminding you :33)

WARNING!!: This chapter will have a bit of smut. (Okay, a lot)
PROCEED WITH CAUTION!! Don't say I didn't warn you!!

Y/N's POV:

    You're name is Y/N L/N, and you are freaking out!!

    You were writing out your confusing feelings for The Grand Highblood - the person who is technically your "master", as in you are his slave - and your servant, Xelqua, informed you that he could be watching you! He could have read what you were writing! And heard what you guys were saying! Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! FUCK!

    "Hey, Y/N! Calm down.." Xelqua places a gentle hand on your shoulder, trying to help you relax.

    "But what if the Highblood saw?! What if he isn't actually flushed for me and he thinks I'm weird? What if he culls me?!" You can't help but panic at that.. he might actually cull you...

    "You are overreacting... He's obviously flushed for you. He won't cull you. I promise... Weren't you the one who said if he wanted to cull us, he would have done it already?"

    Well... Yeah...

    "But.. what if he does cull me?"

    "You can't just assume the worst, Y/N. Some people get offended by it" A voice booms from the doorway.

    HOLY FUCK, ITS THE HIGHBLOOD-

    You jump at the noise, almost throwing your new computer in the process. Thankfully, Xelqua catches it and puts it back in its place. You turn to the Highblood, painfully aware of how much you're blushing. You can see the shine on the computer case.

    "H-hey, sir! What... What brings you here?" You sound so gogdamn stupid. You rest your head on your hand, trying your damn best to look natural.

    "I was coming by to check on you. I got a notice that you logged onto the Wifi, but didn't look at your screen. I trust you, Y/N. I know you won't do something on there I wouldn't approve of" Despite his commanding presence, you notice his face is slightly more purple than usual.... Is he... blushing?

    "Y-yeah! Of course not..." You smile, giving a nervous laugh. Phew! He didn't see it.

    "Xelqua? Is there anything you have to report?" He turns to your servant, his gaze menacing yet almost protective.

    "Nope! Everything's fine, sir." They shake their head as they speak, smiling nervously.

    "Are you sure? Has anyone been bothering either of you?"

    "No, sir. Xelqua and I have been here for m-most of the day. Nobody else has come by. That's.. that's why I jumped." You rub the back of your neck nervously, laughing a bit.

    "I apologize for frightening you, Y/N. If there is nothing going on, I shall leave. Please stay out of trouble." He looks at both of you, his gaze lingering on you for a second as if he was about to say something...