Pt.1 - The body of a pig

" For he will command his angels about you - to guard you wherever you go!" Garcias forehead dripped of sweat. His eyes were furrowed and focused. A high pitched cry was heard from the bed in front of him.

"They will lift you up from their hands, lest you dash your foot against the stone!" Another cry came from the bed. It came from a boy. His eyes were bloodshot, his hair was ether messily matted on his head, or in clumps that rested on the bedsheets beneath him. His face was bloodied and a large scar was on his cheek. He shuttered against the bed while the loud sound of shackles clanking against his wrists and feet echoed the room.

"You will be treated upon the asp and the viper..." Garica's hand was raised, holding a crusifix up at the bed. The boy was screaming while blood spat from his mouth. It was more than Garcia could bear, but he kept praying. The boy's arms pulled against the restraints of his wrists. As his eyes rolled back in his head, he let out a demonic growl. He lunged forward, breaking the shackles on his wrists and striking the priest in his face.

Garcia let out a yell, holding the left side of his face as he tumbled backwards on the cold, hardwood floor. Blood was falling so fast he couldn't see out of that eye. The boy growled, trying to lunge again, but was caught by the restraints on his ankles. He fell with a yelp, trying to pull against the restraints as he reached for Garcia.

Garcia quickly got back to his feet as he grabbed his crucifix again. He raised it at the boy again.
"Micheal!" He yelled "Fight it, Hijo!"
Micheal growled at him, trying to claw at Garcia, before being struck by holy water. Micheal screamed in pain. Garcia sprayed the boy with the holy water. Continuing his prayer, despite the blood rapidly pouring from his face, Garcia looked into Michael's eyes.
"You will trample the lion and the dragon.... Because he loves me! I will deliver him!"

Micheal growled, before screeching....
"I HAVE THE BODY OF A PIG"
His attempts to claw at Garcia persisted, but his attempts became more and more feral. The demon was losing. It was trying to kill the priest before the priest could kill it.

Garcia continued to pray.
"HE WILL BE WITH ME IN TROUBLE! HE WILL DELIVER ME AND HONER ME!"
Micheal screamed, his back arching as his body shook. The blood red from his eyes faded as he collapsed onto the floor, heaving and gasping for air. There was a dramatic change in atmosphere as the presence shifted in the room.

Garcia rushed to Micheal's side, taking the shackles off of his ankles. The priests face still throbbed with blood, but he didn't care about that. He propped Micheal on his back, leaning against the bed.
"Micheal.... Can you hear me?..." Garcia asked.
Michael's body was still heaving, his breath wheezing horribly.

Garcia ran to the nightstand next to the bed and grabbed an inhaler that was in one of the drawers. He hurried back to Michael's side, shaking the inhaler as he held the side of Micheal's head with one hand, and held the inhaler to his mouth with the other. After a few puffs, Micheal's breathing calmed, and his face relaxed.

Garcia sighed, picking up Micheal's weak body and gently placing it back in the bed. He raised the covers over Micheal's body before heading to his bathroom. Garica cleaned the blood from his face, noticing how deep the demon scarred it. He wrapped up the wound before brining a warm and damp towel down to the basement.

Micheal was still asleep. Garcia cleaned his face with the towel he brought from upstairs, making sure that Micheal's face wasn't bleeding or heavily injured. Garcia put the towel at his side, and closed his eyes in prayer. After a while in silence, Micheal let out a cough, causing Garcia to look up from his hands. Michael's face was scrunched as blood dripped from his mouth. Garcia rushed to his side, wiping of the blood with the towel.
"Shh.... It's alright, Hijo..." Garcia whispered.

Micheal let out a whimper, his soft blue eyes fluttering open. He looked at Garcia, confused.
"F-father?..." Micheal mumbled. His voice was weak and shaky. Garcia shushed him.
"Don't speak, Micheal... save your energy." Garcia whispered.
Micheal was in a daze. He looked up at Garcia's face. His eyes widened.
"F-father..... your.....your face.... What happened?...."
Garcia sighed.

"Did..... did I do that?.... I promise I didn't mean to...." Micheal looked down at his hands, his fingertips were covered in blood. He looked back up at the priests face. Micheal didn't mean to. And Garcia knew that. All that Micheal knew was that he didn't feel well and that he was sent to Father Garcia to help him feel better.

"O-Oh god...." Micheal stammered, his voice wobbly. "I..... I did do that..."
Micheal felt ashamed. He looked down at his hands, then back at Garcia.
"I-I'm sorry..." Tears formed in Michael's soft eyes as he looked up at Garcia.

Garcia looked at Micheal with pity. The priest knew well that Micheal was under a demons influence. Garcia reached out and touched Micheal's shoulders, speaking in a fatherly tone.
"Hijo, this is not your fault. None of this was your fault, I promise you that."
Micheal looked up at Garcia, before choking on his tears. Garcia wrapped his arms around Micheal, like a parent would to their crying child.

Micheal let out a soft cry. He held onto Garcia like it was the end of the world. He shook in his arms, repeating small apologies.
"I'm sorry..... I'm so sorry..." Micheal whimpered.
"It's okay.... It's alright Micheal..." Garcia whispered soothingly.