publishing update

Hello friends! 💛🧡

I just wanted to come on here and share something exciting with you all!

I've decided to finally take the leap and publish Just What I Needed!! With that being said, I want you all to know I've made some changes starting with the title. Formally known as Just What I Needed, the new title is All I Need and it's under author E. Salvador. I've also changed the series names to The Knights Series.

I've also made a lot of changes within the book:
🧡New scenes
🧡Shorter chapters
🧡Professionally edited
🧡An epilogue
🧡And overall just a much better version of the original

If you'd like to follow along in my publishing journey, you can find me on instagram at (e.salvadorauthor)! In my bio on IG, you'll find the links to pre-order All I Need and my Goodreads. Please don't leave any reviews of the Wattpad version on Goodreads because like I stated, the books are completely different! I promise you, they're nothing alike but having the same characters so please wait to read the published version before you leave a review. Thank you!!!

Also one last thing, I will be doing giveaways and other cool things before, during, and after the release. So if you'd like, don't forget to follow me on IG!

I am more active on IG, so if you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to me there :)

Thank you all once again for making the dream a reality of mine! I can't wait to share Lola and TJ's story with you all!!! Your support truly means a lot to me

-e💛🧡