53

It's been eight long months from that night , and their love for each other has just increased in this passing months . But one thing that is still common is that none of them have confessed it yet .

Shweta did her attempt on his birthday but Darshan's friends spoiled it . And then she has firmly told him that she is not going to say anything until he speaks up now . Darsh wants to spell those words out but yet he hasn't succeeded in making her meet with her dad .

But he has planned to confess it on her birthday , but everything should not go in vain as just a day before that darsh gonna give her all the diaries which have each and every detail about nitya , and then it's her decision whether she still wants to be with him or not .

Because before taking this relationship further its her right to know about my past . And nitya just won't be my past but always a part of me in a way because the fact not gonna change that she was my first love and her place will remain the same without love for her .

Somewhere he knows that she will accept it but just a few chances are still there that may be she will leave . But he is all positive .

In this time span shweta has completely become the older her . Care free and do what she wants , and she everyday does an attempt to talk to her dad that too because of darshan . He is hell positive about the fact one day he will lose with his daughter and speak with her . And she believes in his belief , he has been one of the best person ever happened to her .

As a fan and a person my heart will always stay with him , wherever this relation end up , like being together or separate but one thing for sure not gonna change i.e my love for him as a fan . I'll always and forever be his fan first and then whatever we lead to .

They together have made a song , but stuck at a point that who will be Darshan's lady love in the video , as it's the first time that he has sung the song with a female singer in his own composition .

Today are audition and darshan has come to shweta's house to take her with him . He open the door with spare keys and get in shweta's room , and finds her sleeping hugging her pillow with a innocent smile ,

He goes near her bed and sit down on his knees and observe her . He pull the pillow out and speak up to himself , " he is also lucky than you , don't know when will my day come " . A few hair bangs are on her face , darsh slowly tuck them behind her ears and see her beautiful smile .

She turn to other side , " wow yaha bhi attitude " . Darsh goes to the other side of the bed and sits on her bed observing her , because he don't want to disturb her beauty sleep . Shweta opened her eyes

Darsh - morning

Shweta - morning ( she blinks her eyes and finds darshan , she gets up and sits straight within blink of an eye ) shit , what the hell are you doing here

Darsh - relax , I guess you forget you gave me the spare keys and ya your room door was open so I entered in

Shweta - can't you just knock the door like a normal person

Darsh - sorry , I won't do that before entering your room . And if you care for it then lock your room

Shweta - and what's so special about me

Darsh - do I seriously need to tell you ( he speaks and lays down his head on her legs and closes his eyes , shweta smile and shuffles his hairs )

Shweta - you had sleep for just 2 hours , why did you wake up so early ?

Darsh - you forget today we have to select the my lady love for the song ( he wrap his hand around her neck and pull her closer and open his eyes ) I'm toh still telling you , do the acting too . And waise bhi Naushad bhai is directing the video , and I won't mind doing intimate scenes in the song ( and winks )

Shweta hit on his chest - your mind just runs in one direction na

Darsh - you know what now its decided ( he sits up straight ) I will find someone who will be the next co-actress and darshan raval's GF

Shweta - GF

Darsh - hmm

Shweta - all the best then , and ya get out of the room

Darsh - why
Shweta - I want to freshen up , so get out of the room right now

She gets up and wear her shrug and tie her hairs in a bun . She takes her clothes and towel and is about to enter when she sees darshan standing at the doorstep .

Shweta - what ?

Darsh pull her closer by putting his hand over her bare waist having a smirking look - would you mind if I join you ( with a naughty smile he asks )

Shweta - I have a better option for you

Darsh - what ?

Shweta - whoever your next co-actress / GF take her with you

She push him away and get inside . Darsh smile seeing her jealous , one side she doesn't want to confront with the truth and other side she can't bare me with someone else . If that day my friends wouldn't have spoiled her surprise then we would have been together officially but all in vain . I guess something else , like special than that is waiting for both of us . He is scrolling down through his pictures to post one , when he hears the door knocking sound , he looks up from his phone screen and gets stunned to see her .

Her hairs are wet , water droplets on her face and neck . She is rubbing her hairs with the towel and stand in front of the mirror . He is not able to even blink . She push her hairs behind when she feels two hands wrapped around her waist . She looks up and finds him putting his chin over her shoulder with eyes closed and a warm smile which can skip anyone's heart .

Shweta - darsh leave me

Darsh - sorry

Shweta - for what ?

Darsh - to make you jealous by saying I want a GF

Shweta - but you can have one

Darsh - and what about you then

Shweta - when you find someone set me with someone

Darsh - nope , but whoever looks at you , he will no longer exist

Shweta - but why do you care

Darsh - because I ( he pause and open his eyes ) don't try to trick me okay . It's hard to resist you and on top of that you are coming in front of me like this . Just stop being so hot ( he turns her ) or else your naughtily nice darshan will come in front of you ( and softly place a kiss on her cheek )

Her body shivers , he enjoy this condition of her when his closeness affect her . Shweta pushed him and by putting her finger over his chest spoke up

Shweta - stay away till the time you confess it . Because your friends and my brothers ruined my plan completely .

He pulled her and she collided with his chest

Darsh - staying away from you , not possible

Shweta - leave me now or else I will also be a late latif like you

Darsh - for sure but after doing one thing

And smirk , shweta look at him confused