ROMMIES

After a month or so Shubhman was called by the selectors for a meeting and to his surprise a bunch of players from Indian team and Ishan was already there. He was pretty nervous and seeing his idol Virat Kohli didn't help at all but when he saw Ishan standing there he felt some kind of relieve that there was atleast some he knew.
------------------------------------------------------------

After the meeting, both Shubhman and Ishan found out that they were selected for the Asia Cup and they were very excited.
Ishan already knew the whole squad but Shubhman didn't and well as Shubhman was a sunshine kid he didn't have any problem making friends.

------------------------------------------------------------
Shuhman - Hey Ishannn
Ishan - Hey
Shuhman - I can not wait to spend more time with you shorty!
Ishan - Spending time with me? More like bullying me. Anw I got my People here so you can't bully me
Shubhman - But when have I ever bullied you?
Ishan - YOU THREW A BUCKET OF WATER AT ME WHILE I WAS SLEEPING!
Shuhman - Well we were just pranking you.
Ishan - It's not a prank everyday Shubhman and that wasn't the only thing you did.
Shubhman - Okayy I'm Sorry! And you'll anw have to forgive me cause we are gonna be ROMMIESS

------------------------------------------------------------
AN - A Lil fun banter won't hurt anyone will it? My two sunshine boys are gonna be ROMMIES and no one's more excited thn Shubhman ;)

Would lovee to hear your feedback and recommendations! Till the next time.
Toodlesss :)