20

"I have an announcement to make."

"jin hyung I know what announcement you are making, but I don't approve." jungkook said "Don't tell Hyung you are really into my sister. I thought you had the best standard for girls," says Suga. "Oppa! " YN shouts at Suga, which makes everyone laugh in the room."Okay, everyone, stop laughing. It's nothing related to YN, so don't worry, it's about me. I'm in love with a girl named Kim Min-ji. She was my close friend at the university. We recently started dating. I thought I'd tell you guys today, but unfortuitously, YN caught me taking to her on the phone.

"Oh my poor baby... Are you fine?"Suga rushed to YN and hugged her tight, thinking she would be sad to hear this news. "I'm fine, oppa. Don't worry. Also, I'm happy for Jin oppa.""OMG, so much is happening... but first, Hyung Congratulation to you," says Jhope, taking everyone's attention. Slowly, everyone starts to congratulate Jin, and the room fills with laughter again.

AT LIBRARY:

YN went to Library searching for a book that she always used to read, but she could not find it. She almost spent 3–4 hours searching for the book on every single rack of the bookshelves, but she could not find it. She was worried that the book would be lost.She really liked the book a lot. She was so busy searching for the book that she forgot about the time. She was so stressed about searching that she was tired a little and decided to take a rest while resting. She closed her eyes for awhile, but little did she know that she had almost slept for 3 hours in the freedom where people could barely see her.She got locked in the library because it was already night and the library staff had no idea YN was there. YN woke up and found out it was late, and she decided to leave. When she tried to open the door, she could not, and she realized she was locked inside the library. She gets scared. YN was always scared of being alone at night. She tries to find the phone to call, but she realizes her bag is in the classroom itself. She gets tired and starts banging on the door, wondering if someone will be there to help her out.

AT KIM'S HOUSE:

"Ahhh, this girl. Why is she not picking up the call?" Jungkook shouts from the living room."Slow down your voice, Jungkook!" Taehyung says this while studying in his room.Jungkoog goes to Taehyung's room and lays on his bed, staring at the ceiling above him."hyung... I need her now. Why is she not answering my calls? I've been calling her since the evening, and I haven't seen her since the last lecture. Ahhh, I miss her at this time." Junkook says while shighing

Taehyung, who was writing something on his notes, stopped writing midway after listening to Jungkook's words. He turned towards Jungkook and asked, "you miss her?" "Of course, I miss her now; she is the only person who will do my assignment for me. I need to submit my assignment tomorrow. But why is she not picking up my call?" Jungkook says while Taehyung smiles at himself in assurance.

After some time, Jungkook comes running to Taehyung's rooms and says, "Hyung! YN is missing." Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise as he quickly put his notes aside. "What do you mean she's missing?" he asked, concern evident in his voice. Jungkook took a deep breath before explaining, "I've been trying to reach her all day, but her phone is off and she hasn't responded to any messages. I even went to her house, but her caretaker said she did come back home." "Suga Hyung is on a business trip. We can let him know, or he will be worried. Let's try to find her first. If we cannot find her, let's inform Suga Hyung." Taehyung said, to which Jungkook nodded his head and said, "The police won't help us unless it's 24 hours." Taehyung and Jungkook were rushing out in search of YN when he received a call.

JIMIN'S POV:

Why do I feel uneasy today? I stayed on earth for a long time. But I have already travelled to earth many times; it is not like my first time. I think I should go out for some fresh air. I have to go to college with Taehyung tomorrow. Will I find any hits there? Let me go and check the college by myself. I won't be dependent on Taehyung tomorrow. But why is my heart racing so fast, and why is the moon different today? I need to first check the college.

AUTHOR'S POV:

Jimin wants to check out the college because his instincts are telling him to. He made up his mind to check out the college. On the other side, YN was crying helplessly. She tried to break the door, but the door was strong and it was dark. She could not see anything clearly, and she was scared. Jimin's determination to check the college grew stronger as he trusted his instincts and believed that he would find the answers he was looking for there. Meanwhile, YN's fear intensified as she felt trapped in the darkness, desperately longing for someone to come to her rescue. Suddenly, there was a noise. In the room of someone walking, YN was more scared because she was the only one in the room for a long time, and she saw a shadow forming in the wall beside the door where she was sitting. Her heart raced as the shadow grew larger, causing her to question whether she was truly alone in the room. The sound of footsteps grew closer, and YN's fear turned into sheer panic as she realized that whatever was approaching was not there to rescue her.

 "Is this really you? I was spying on you for a long time. You always gave me the vibe of that woman. Today I will finally check if you are the person I am looking for." YN's blood ran cold as the stranger's words sent chills down her spine.