see....Who has come.........

Author's POV
***********

Mr Jeon 's family was coming to our house but one of their family members was missing. what was that boy's name yeah It's Jungkook but why didn't he come But I don't know whether he comes here or not but why is his family here? I go here and ask my mother.

I was going towards the kitchen and I was stopped by Mr Jeon and he said: hello YN good morning.
I said: namaste uncle aunty .
He said: How are you . With smile he said that.
I said: I am very good, how are you?
He said: good to hear you are well and I am also very good.

I said: Okay, and if you are facing any problem here then please let me know.
He said: of course my child.
I said:I'll bring breakfast for you guys, okay?
He said: son doesn't need that.
I said: How is there no need? You have come to our house,

so you will have to eat We don't let our guests go hungry So you will have to eat, I will bring it ok aunty . I start leaving from there and that aunty does not talk at all, she has a bit of an attitude, I don't know why. I don't like her behavior and her behavior bothers me a lot I reach the kitchen and ask : mother, what are you doing? Why have these people come so early in the morning?

She said: I don't know, I was cooking here Maybe they came here for work.
I nodded and I asked: mamma Where is Payal, she is not visible.
She said: She has gone with Joon to show the house.
I said : ohh okay*She got a great chance to hang out with her Prince Charming* mumma ,Is the food Ready ?

She said: Yes, it is ready, go and tell them to sit at the dining table and then call Payal okay.
I said: okay mamma. I start leaving from there and go to dad and ask him to sit on the dining table.They go to the dining table. The maid brings food to the dining table.I go to call Payal, she is on the terrace.When I go to look, I see that he was kissing her on the cheek I put my hand on my mouth because I was shocked .

how quickly they kissed I will scare them , and I shout: what is going on here.
Payal gets nervous and pushes him away and she said: YN nothing like what you were seeing.
I act like I'm going to beat them right now and I said: I'm not blind I saw he was kissed you .

He said: yes we were kissing i like we,So what's wrong, we kissed, we like each other right Payal.
She nodded and I said: So I didn't say this, it's wrong, I told you not to do it on the roof.If someone else sees you guys doing this then you will have problems And I think these things look good in the room only.And the same would happen in Korea but not in India .

He said: Sorry, I will take care from now on, do you have any objections? from our relationship
My eyes widened and I said: You guys are in a relationship. You met me last night and you also got into a relationship so soon , didi What is this? You said it is nothing like that but what is this I am hearing?

She said: He told me that he liked me and I also liked him, so we got into a relationship. We were kissing in the morning but you came.
I said: Congratulations to you and sister too, you have found your Prince Charming, please find mine too.
They laughed and he said: You too will meet Prince Charming soon.

I said: I hope so too , Ok, by the way, mumma was calling you down, food is ready, let's go down and have food.
They both nodded We went downstairs, sat at the time table and We saw that Siddharth Bhai was already there. and my mumma said: dear eat your food . Joon and Siddharth sat together and We nodded and started eating. Mr Jeon said: Mr Bhatt What have you thought.
I and Payal look at Papa confused, what is he asking ?