Chapter 26

•douma
•akaza

•giyuu

Clinic

No ones pov:

The tall blonde woke up, with a sudden sit up movement, along with a soft gasp.

The maids jumped and got startled by the tall blonde prince.

Douma: AKAZA!-

Maid 10: your highness calm down-

Douma: WHERE- where is he--

The tall blonde asked, sweating and panting.

Maid 11: Who? "Akaza"??

Maid 10: whos "akaza" your highness?

Douma: well- i-

The tall blonde got cut off as soon as he saw something from the corner of his eye, seeing his mother right beside him asleep.

Douma: !!-

Douma: Mom!-

The tall blonde shouted, his eyes were filled with panic and concern.

Douma: Whys mom here? What happend to mom!??-

Maid 11: Your highness calm down.. we'll explain things a little bit.

Douma: ...

The tall blonde then, lightly nodded. His breathing starting to slow down and seem calmer.

Maid 11: We found your mom at one of the hallways on the second floor. There was no one around but just.. her...

Maid 11: we were wondering what happend to the queen but, shes doing fine now. Shes just taking a rest.

Douma: ...

The tall blondes eyes darted to his mothers cheek, seeing a faint mark on it.

"Wait.. dont tell me that.. dad did this again.. No, dont tell me that.. that fucker slapped my mother."

The tall blondes words echoed in his mind, rage and anger was coursing through him.

His hands clenching into fists.

Douma: Wheres.. wheres dad?

Maid 11: oh! Well.. were not sure your majesty. We havent seen him not even around in the morning..

Douma: ah i see..

Douma: is lucifer also here?

Maid 10: Yes, hes just in another room..

Douma: Ah.. alright.

The tall blonde said, letting out a sharp exhale before getting out of bed, standing up

The maids eyes widen in shock.

Maid 11: Ah! No! Your highness your body has still not fully recovered yet!-

Douma: im fine-

Maid 10: your highness you need to take a rest first!

Douma: I think ive had enough rest.

The tall blonde said, trying to move the maids out of the way but the maids continued to try and stop him for good.

But suddenly the door busted open, causing the three to jump in surprise and suddenly someone moved the curtains aside.

It was akaza (his boo boo honey bear♡)

The small pinkette was sweating and panting.

Douma: !! Akaza!-