Chapter 2 - Left At Home

Lilly's p.o.v

"Dad we're out of food," I said, walking up to him.

"Uh what do you call this?" he asked, opening the fridge.

There is literally nothing in the fridge! He just laughs and pats my head. "Don't worry I'm going to the store in a few," he said. He grabs his jacket and turns to me. "Your mother is at work so you'll be staying here." My eyes widen as he walks out the door. "By myself?!" I asked. I do not want to be here by myself! There is a ghost!

"You'll have Moon with you."

With that he walked out and all of a sudden the lights went out. The whole room got cold and I heard a voice growl in my ear.

"Get out."

"Oh hell no...."

Moon starts barking at something behind me so I take that as a sign that the ghost is behind me. I reach into my pocket and throw salt behind me. The voice starts screeching in pain and I smirk. "Supernatural bitch!" I shouted. It got quiet and I quickly run out of the house with Moon. I'll need holy water soon!

_________________________

Sasuke's p.o.v

"Ow fuck that hurts!" I hissed in pain.

Having salt thrown on me hurts like hell. I grunt and walk back to my room. Unfortunately that girl is staying in there too. She's actually the first one to spot that I'm here. Besides her dog Moon. I walk through the door and look outside the window.

I have been dead for many months. The way I died was not quick, very painful. My family moved out from not being able to stay any longer. I guess they didn't want to remember the blood-stained room....

I sigh and lay on her bed. Being a ghost makes me feel empty. I was suppose to be in college by now, probably with a wife and have a baby on the way. But no my dreams were taken from me. I growl in anger then hear the front door open.

"Moon come here boy!"

I walk through the wall that leads to the hallway and to see that girl that's staying in my room. Her dog wags his tail while licking her face. "Who's a good boy," she said, petting his head. She smiles, standing and walks upstairs. I continue to watch her and she walks through me. I sigh and see Moon, growling at me.

I glare at the dog, causing him to whimper.

Suddenly I heard a clicking sound and I turn around. Lilly stares at her phone and quickly reaches for her pocket.

Oh hell no.

I quickly run through the wall behind me and hear the salt that she thrown. "That stuff stings you know!" I shout. It wouldn't matter she can't hear me anyways. No one can hear me unless they have that ghost equipment crap.

"Well I wouldn't have to throw it at you if you wasn't mean to my dog!"

My eyes widen as I stare at the wall.

She can hear me....she can actually hear me!?