14

"Do you think we should go and be with Hagrid with you know how Buckbeak is about to be well you know"Harry said awkwardly and Hermione slapped her palm on her forehead "don't say it like that"She scolded "yeah lets head down to him now"Ron agreed...

"Do you think we should go and be with Hagrid with you know how Buckbeak is about to be well you know"Harry said awkwardly and Hermione slapped her palm on her forehead "don't say it like that"She scolded "yeah lets head down to him now"Ron agreed with Harry and Hermione got up with the two boys "do you want to come with us Penny"she offered including the girl that was sitting next to her stroking her cat. "Sure why not?"Penelope agreed deciding she didn't feel like spending her night alone and maybe this could be interesting and anyways what did she have to lose.

Then the group of four made their way down to Hagrids hut, Penelope just smiled and waved when Hermione told Hagrid she was with them and he smiled back at her. Penny didn't exactly know what to do with herself, she had never been rude to the half giant but she had also never been particularly nice to him so she just stood awkwardly and zoned out not caring to listen to whatever consoling Harry, Hermione and Ron were doing for Hagrid until she heard her name "I'm sorry what did you say?" Penny inquired. "Would ye' like any tea?"Hagrid repeated and Penny thanked him "yes please that would be great"she replied. And Hagrid got to work making the group tea until Ron gasped "oh merlin, bloody hell it's scabbers"he announced and everyone looked at him confused and he just grabbed the rat and grinned. "I think you owe someone an apology"Hermione stated giving him a look "sorry Hermione"he apologised so quickly that you almost couldn't hear him.

After a short while Hagrid urged them out the back door as the ministry officials and Dumbledore came through and the four teens ran down and hid behind pumpkins watching what was happening. As the sun set the executioner cut of buckbeaks head making the girls look away, Ron looked speeding while Harry was paling. The first chance the four got they ran, up the hill until scabbers squirmed out of Rons hand and started to scurry away and Ron scrambled after it. After diving down and catching scabbers keeping him in a tight grip the three others went to help Ron up nut before they could a large scruffy black dog pounced and started dragging Ron by his leg.

The dog dragged him quickly as the three ran to catch up with and save Ron but the dog was fast. The dog pulled him into a passageway in the whomping willow which started moving anytime Harry, Hermione or Penelope tried to get near; penelope realised quickly that this wasn't going to work and then looked at Hermione who seemed to have the same idea and they both nodded at eachother before looking at a clueless Harry, boys these days. Penelope quickly ran and jumped onto one of the swinging branches and tried to watch Hermione and Harry whilst staying balanced on the branch which proved to be very difficult.