Recent Tag Fest Winner @sheisvintage

Hello everyone! It’s time to announce the winner of our most recent tag fest. Introducing _sheisvintage with her book Unfettered Red. 

As promised I have added _sheisvintage book to my tag fest library on my Wattpad profile. It’s the first of my libraries that you will see. I would love for you all to go over and check out her book Unfettered Red. I myself have had the opportunity to judge her book in another awards and I can honestly say that it was wonderful. You all should definitely check it out. 

Now, I'm going to share the book cover to Unfettered Red and its summary. 

“My colour pallete underwent splash of viscous separation from him

“My colour pallete underwent splash of viscous separation from him. Just so it could be infused by your red.”

“Mere jeewan ke andhere ka woh suraj thi, par tumwoh diya ho jo Marte dum tak nahi bujhega.”
“(She was the sun of my darkest plight, but you're the lamp of until doomsday)”

Four lives, two timelines and infinite love. Ignited by flames of hatred and passion. Beyond the righteousness yet so enchanting. Turmoil of emotions execution of karma. Life's weren't any less messed up in the present that now the debt from the past is yet to be paid.