10. party💝

Taekook come to their chamber. Tae close the door by his foot and put kook on the bed hovering over kook. Removing his viel in the process.

Tae directly look into kook's eyes who diverted his gaze not wanting to look into Tae's eyes with red cheeks being shy.

Yes he is the most strongest fighter never submit in front of anyone a bold person but in front of outsider. When he is with his alpha he is just a shy fluffball.

Tae hold kook's chin and turned his face towards him looking into his eyes with dark and deep gaze.

Tae:-(deep voice) when I look into your eyes so maintain the eyes contact never divert your gaze.

Kook:-(moaning at the deep voice) ummm~~ y-yes a-alphaa~~

But his moaning sound did something into Tae making his dick twiched whose eyes turned more dark now looking at kook like he will eat him just by his gaze.

Well what can we expect from the man who got hard by just one look of kook's back so definately moaning work more as a fire.

Without any wait Tae attach his lips onto kook's kissing him passionately who kissed back while sighing contently.

Tae was sucking kook's lower lip while kook was doing same with Tae's upper lip. After sucking the life out of kook's lips he bite on them making kook gasp.

Taking the chance Tae enter his tongue in kook's mouth exploring each and every corner of his mouth. While kook started to suck on Tae's tongue making him hummm in satisfaction.

After long passionate makeout they both break the kiss panting heavily with the string of saliva attach to both their lips.

Tae:- take rest you were limping cause in the evening you won't get time to rest and will get more tired.

(Au:- what do you mean here Tae🤔😼😼)

Said making Kook nod and gave his shy bunny smile with red cheeks making Tae to give small smile too.

Tae dive into kook neck sucking and biting their making new hickeys. While kook pat Tae's back.

It didn't took much time for both of them to fell asleep while Tae on the top of kook hugging him tightly.

TIME SKIP

Kook woke up at evening seeing himself alone on the bed making him pout but it didn't take much time for his pout to vanish and a smile to come on his lips.

He got down from the bed and went towards the divan port near the window and saw a beautiful gorgeous dress with some jewelleries and a letter.

He took the letter first and started to read. After reading he was blushing madly he hold the letter and put it back and started to see the hangbok and jewelleries.