The Aristocats Prologue

This story starts with a blue screen with a castle appearing in a flash with the words 'Walt Disney Pictures' below it, before the screen turns black to begin the story. This tale is about a family of cats owned by an aristocrat, but it's also about a little Mew girl named Gidget. Now Gidget wasn't always a Mew, she was once a normal little human girl, until she ran into a trio of strangers that had magic powers. They offered her a deal that she can have a chance of having fun at a place called Pleasure island. Unaware that the any child goes there gets turned into an animal, in Gidget's case, a Mew. And the spell not only takes away her family's memories of her, but it also means her own soul will belong to the strangers, much to her shock and horror. The now Mew girl had no choice but to make a run for it as the trio of strangers were really Demon dragons, which were demons with the appearance of dragons that carry pitch forks, and they have a thing of stealing souls, especially the souls of children. The little Mew ran as far away as she can from the demon trio, until she ends up on a ship that takes her to Paris, France. She was sad and alone as she cries while hiding in the bushes, until an elderly aristocrat found her and took her in. she was surprised at first to learn that Gidget can talk, but she got used to it and thought it could help her understand more about her wonderful family of Aristocats. The cats in question were Duchess and her three kittens, Toulouse, Marie & Berlioz, and they were like little siblings to Gidget now. One might think this story is over already... but this tale has only just begun.