★Chapter Twenty Four☆

Third Person's POV

A raven haired boy was still in his captain uniform,his flight just landed.He didn't bother to change his uniform because he was very eager to go home.He wanted to go to his husband as soon as possible.But that evening weather was not good.

His battery percentage was too low, a news alert received to his phone.It was saying there is a thunderstorm can be happened anytime soon.But he couldn't stop here because of this thunderstorm knowing his husband is alone at home and he will be afraid of loud noises.Without changing the uniform he ran to get his car but co-workers tried to stop him saying it's really dangerous to go outside in this weather.

But no,he can't wait here until the storm settles down.He can't know his Moon is alone there without anyone because Jimin hyung went to Busan and Jin hyung and Joon hyung went on a vacation after they got the deal for his company.

So there will be only his husband at home.And even remembering of the last elevator incident made him so scared so he will go home today and it's final.If Captain Jeon Jungkook determines to do something anyone not be able to stop him.So as if he is not hearing those voices of co-workers,Jungkook rushed to the car and started it.

There was a heavy rain falling and Jungkook passed a car which faced an accident.Some people were gathered there the car was collided with a tree.So Jungkook slowed a little bit he have to be safe no matter what because he promised his Moon that he will come safely to him.But when started the thundering Jungkook was just 20 minutes away from home.

So after all the chaos Jungkook reached the apartment building and parked the car and rushed to the elevator.It's already thundering heavily.Jungkook went inside the home and called his husband.
"Moon,I'm here.... while saying that he immediately went to their bedroom.

There...His Moon who he wanted to see desperately for seven days,on the floor near the bed, wearing one of Jungkook's oversized T shirt.He was sitting his head on bent knees in sitting position hugging himself in one hand and on the other hand he tightly held those letters from Jungkook's to his heart.His hands were shaking.Jungkook's heart clenched inside his chest seeing this.So again he called softly,

"Moon..." Tae snapped his head towards the just came male and,
"But i-is this real? Ar-are you here?"
"Yes Moon I'm here,won't you give a hug to your bun?"

So without wasting a second Tae stood up and ran into the already spread arms of his bun.He jumped on him like a cola hugging him tightly as if he loosen the hug Jungkook will vanish from there.Jungkook also hugged tightly as him whispering sweet nothings to his ear while inhaling the familiar musk scent immediately making him feel ease.

Jungkook also hugged tightly as him whispering sweet nothings to his ear while inhaling the familiar musk scent immediately making him feel ease

©smol_kia/ X

After some minutes calming down himself Tae moved his face from Jungkook's neck.Then he looked at his eyes and cupped his face with his two hands prepping kisses on whole face of Jungkook.Jungkook can't help but giggle at the sweet gesture of his Moon.After kissing his whole face Tae said,
"I missed you so much bun"
"And I missed you so soo much Moon,you can't even imagine."

With that they looked into each other's eyes then Jungkook leaned into kiss where Tae closed his eyes hugging his neck let the Jungkook lead.They were kissed until ran out of breath,Tae flinched when every time it was thundering.Jungkook pat his back soothingly to make him calm.

Tae was still in Jungkook arms hugging him like a cola,so Jungkook moved to the bed with him and sat there with Tae on his lap.

"I was so scared of the loud sound of the thunderstorm,but it's dangerous to come in this weather,so I messaged you not to come until it settled."
"You did?but my phone ran out of battery.And even if l saw the message I will still come to you Moon,I can't wait there knowing that you will be alone here"

"But still...Bun what should I do if something happens to you?Tae said while glaring at Jungkook cutely.
"Such a caring husband l got"Jungkook said and pecked Tae's lips.
"So do I"Tae said while caressing Jungkook's cheeks lovingly.

Jungkook leaned into his touch like a bunny who loved to get pampered by his owner.
"Bun.."
"Hmm"
"It's my first time seeing you in the uniform in front of me,and l must say my husband looks so handsome in this uniform"
"So you want me to come everyday without changing my outfit,hmm?"Jungkook asked with a smirk.
"You pervert bunny, I'm not talking to you"Tae said and about to get up from Jungkook's lap but sudden thunder roared in the air making him jump onto Jungkook's lap and hugged his neck.Jungkook was enjoying this situation more than he thought.

So the said couple on their bed ready to sleep, after a long WEEK the two were going to get a proper sleep in each other's arms.Tae was laid and opened his arms to his bun.As usual Jungkook was shirtless.Then Jungkook leaned and pecked his forehead saying,

"Good night Moon,love you" laid on Tae's chest.But soon after that Tae felt a hand inside his shirt caressing his waist after sometimes it moved further upwards then halt as if asking permission.Tae didn't say anything and decided to see what is he doing.Since Tae didn't stop him Jungkook moved his hand further and it landed on Tae's soft mound.

Tae's breath hitched because of the touch on one of his sensitive areas.Jungkook's head was right on his other mound now the hand on the other one.He gave a little yet gentle pressure on it making Tae moan in low.But Jungkook is mumbling something to himself Tae could heard it.He was saying,
"Soft soft" while giving little pressure.

Tae was chuckled seeing this baby bun side of his husband,too cute to handle.So Tae decided to tease him since his bun is teasing him all the time.
"Aren't you enjoying a little too much bun?"Tae said and tried to remove his hand teasingly.But Jungkook whining at Tae's attempt.

"Please let me be..I missed my cherries so much too"Jungkook said slowly in a low voice.
"YOUR WHAT?" Tae asked with a surprised voice.
"cherries"Jungkook said like he was stating matter of fact.Tae is sure his face is all red now.Did he just...

"You shameless bunny, shut your mouth and sleep or no cuddles for today."
Then Jungkook pouted and looked at him saying,
"YOURS bunny tho"
"Yes yes mine,now sleep"Tae said finally.
Jungkook hummed and again gave a gentle squeeze.
"You..."Before Tae said anything Jungkook said,
"Bun is sleeping now" So Tae couldn't help but coo at his cute bun.

Happy reading.......

To be continued ✷✷✷✷✷