Ch1: Young Diana and Young Mothra

Themyscira

On the island of Themyscira lived the Amazons, a group of female warriors who lived behind an invisible shield that protected them from the outside world, the outside world was known as the World of Man.

In one particular home lived Diana Prince, an Amazon that's the Daughter of Hippolyta, the Queen of the Amazons but, she was brought to life by Zeus.

At her home lived her girlfriend Mothra, who was a bit younger than she was.

Mothra was wearing a diaper, alongside a colorful t-shirt and she was in the living room, playing and crawling around.

Diana was in the kitchen, fixing Mothra her formulated sweet milk.

While the two were busy doing separate things, the white clouds in Themyscira began to turn a dark grey and gloomy color.

As the afternoon was progressing on, the clouds began to get more darker and gloomier in color.

Diana was in the middle of feeding Mothra when a sound began to let out.

Mothra perked up when she heard the sound.

Diana looked down at her.

"Are you okay, My little larva?" She asked as Mothra stopped suckling the milk from her baby bottle.

Mothra looked up at her, with concern.

"Scary sound..." She said, before going back to suckling her milk.

Diana then began to look around the house.

So far, there wasn't anything that she could find that would make a scary sound.

She then began to assume that it was coming from the training field.

"It's okay, my little larva. I'm sure that it's Antiope and her scary sounding arrows..." Diana said, teasing a little bit.

Mothra giggled from behind the bottle.

......................................................................................................................

As the late afternoon was rolling in, the sound had now begun to get louder.

While Diana and Mothra were taking a nap, Mothra had begun to hear the sound but, this time, it was louder.

She began to open her eyes and look around the room.

Mothra then found the source of the sound that she was hearing.

It was coming from outside.

Next thing she knew, she saw something flash right before her very eyes.

What... What is that? Where did it come from? Maybe I should wake up my girlfriend Diana... Mothra said to herself as she turned from the window and looked back at Diana.

Diana was peacefully sleeping.

Mothra didn't want to wake her up so, what she decided to do is to investigate the sound a bit more.

She then sat up in bed, quietly and began to watch the window again.

While Mothra was sitting up in bed, curiously watching the window, she then began to hear a loud BOOM.

Next thing she knew, she heard a loud CLASH and saw something long flash and come down from the sky.

A bolt of lightning...

Is Diana's father okay up there? Why is there a bolt of lightning coming down from the sky? Have I... Have I done something wrong that made him mad? I'm sorry, Diana's father. I'm so sorry... Mothra said to herself as she now began to cry.

While Diana was sleeping, she began to hear someone right next to her, crying.

She immediately woke up and looked right next to her, where Mothra was.

Diana gently tapped Mothra on her shoulder.

"My little larva..." She said, hoping that Mothra would look at her.

Mothra looked at Diana, with tears dripping down from her eyes.

"Oh, Diana... I'm so sorry!!!" She said as she hugged Diana and cried.

Diana hugged her close to her.

"My little larva, you haven't done nothing wrong to make me mad or sad with you so, why are you saying that you are sorry?" She said, with reassurance in her voice as she looked at Mothra, with sincerity in her eyes.

"I... I saw a bolt of lightning come down from the sky. Your father Zeus... He's mad at me. I know he is..." Mothra said as she showed Diana where she saw the bolt of lightning.

Diana was intrigued by what Mothra had found.

She then began to giggle.

Mothra looked at her.

"You don't believe me, do you?" She said as tears were now dripping down from her eyes.

Diana hugged her and rubbed her back.

"Of course I believe you, my little larva and don't worry... Zeus is not mad at you." She said as she was comforting her while she was crying.

Mothra then sniffled.

"He... He isn't mad at me?" She asked, just like a little child would.

Diana smiled.

"Of course he's not mad at you, my little larva." She said, with reassurance in her voice as she was drying away Mothra's tears.

Mothra then looked over at the window again.

"Then... Then why did a lightning strike come down from the sky?" She asked, curiously wanting to know.

Diana sighed.

"You don't know how weather works?" She asked, wondering if Mothra knew anything on the concept about weather.

Mothra shook her head no.

"Then, maybe I should explain to you how it works, my little larva..." Diana said as she now began to explain to Mothra about how the weather worked.

Mothra smiled and watched as Diana showed her the rain outside the window.

She now fully understood the concept and she had nothing to worry about.

At least... Not yet...