Beast Form #1: LC311 Werewolf

Size: 240 cm

Weight: 186 kg

Element: Light

Discription: This particular model was developed with an empashis on hand-to-hand and close-range combat. The addition of reinforced claws to the Werewolf-class Beast Form has given him the ability to cut through lightly armored structures. Particular care was taken when developing the leg muscles, granting this Form the ability to jump four to eight meters straight up. While this model meets the military spec expectations, there are concerns over the apparent increase in violence amongst test subjects.

(Powers and Abilities)

Claws: The Werewolf's primary weapon, these sharp claws can tear nearly anything to shreds. Their ability to sever anything made them particularly dangerous. These claws break the sound barrier when attacking, so even if enemies avoid their initial strike, they remain vulnerable to the ensuing sonic boom.

Enhanced durability: The Werewolf was shown to not substain much damage after being knocked into a tree at high speed. Also being able to survive some attacks.

Enhanced hearing:

Enhanced jumping: The Werewolf can jump exceptionally high.

Enhanced reflexes:

Enhanced smell: The Werewolf's sense of smell is far superior to that of the average person or supernatural beings. The Werewolf's nose can not only detect normal smells, but can also determine the strength of something else by its scent.

Enhanced speed:

Enhanced strength: The Werewolf can carry objects without much difficulty, as well as restrain more stronger enemies.

Enhanced wall climbing: The Werewolf can climb any surfaces exceptionally well.

Fangs: The Werewolf's sharp canines often using them to attack, but common sense dictates that they should be avoided at all costs when he loses control of himself.

Legs + Assault spikes: These claws, attached to the Werewolf's hind legs, keep him fully grounded. In the midst of battle, these claws allow him to keep his balance when he assumes his forward-leaning battle stance. Their importance cannot be underrated.

Night vision: The Werewolf can see well in the dark.

Tail: A special kind of tail that changes its wag to reflect the Werewolf's emotional state. It has been confirmed that this tail wags furiously when he is faced with a particularly powerful foe.

(Attacks)

Berserker rage: Charges forward covered in light, sending anyone in its path away. Also the Werewolf can increase the range of Berserker Rage, and allows for sideways movement.

Claw attack: Light is imbued in the claws that gives it increased power.

Cross moon slash: The Werwolf moves up to the enemy and performs a sword-like attack. He often follows up with a Upper Claw attack.

Energy blow: The Werwolf's punch has the ability to fling a blinding light.

Flash kick: The Werewolf performs a flashing jump-kick.

Frequency change: The Werewolf can change the frequencies of his howl when he wants.

Howling wolf: The Werwolf creates 3 spectral wolves who attack alongside him.

Hyper jump: The Werewolf can jump higher than normal, reaching previously unreachable places.

Rush attack: The Werewolf runs on all fours like a canine, sometimes pausing to pounce on the enemy.

Sonic howl: The Werewolf unleashes a powerful ultrasonic howl that can either reflect incoming projectiles or propel himself upward like a rocket booster. His sonic howl are powerful enough to cause damage.

Upper claw: A uppercut attack.

Wide claw: The Werewolf attacks with his claws from left to right. He can also turn it into a blast.

================================================================================

Links used:

- Werewolf: https://alteredbeast.fandom.com/wiki/LC311_WEREWOLF

- Wolf: https://alteredbeast.fandom.com/wiki/Wolf?so=search

- Wolf woods: https://megaman.fandom.com/wiki/Wolf_Woods#:~:text=Wolf%20Woods%20is%20an%20optional,as%20such%2C%20with%20claw%20swipes.

- Blizzard Wolfang: https://megaman.fandom.com/wiki/Blizzard_Wolfang

- Blitzwolfer: https://ben10.fandom.com/wiki/Blitzwolfer