My first year sibling

Only 3 kids are left to be sorted one of them being one of the candidates I thought of for Slytherin. "Valentina Black" Dumbledore says everyones eyes dart to the front as the gir I has in mind for Slytherin walks up to the sorting hat with conference in her steps.

"She's so cute I hope I get her" pansy says her eyes nearly popping out of her head. Professor McGonagall goes to put the sorting hat onto Valentinas head before it has a chance to even touch her head "SLYTHERIN" the sorting hat blerts out.

"Now for you're 6th year companion"he says looking down at his long paper with all the names of the 6th years on it he stops on a name then shoots his head up at me "perfect. Miss Charlotte Evered" I stand up at his words and make my way down to the front to retrieve the little first year.

"Hi I'm Charlotte" I offer my hand with a warm smile, she jumps at me and brings me into a hug everyone claps at I take her hand and walk back to sit with pansy and theo. "This is pansy my best friend"I say to Valentina, she gives pansy a warm smile "that's Theo he's my boyfriend" I say and she starts to giggle "nice to meet you Pansy and Theo".

Dumbledore starts to talk again "Anastasia Macmillan" we sit In silence and McGonagall place's the sorting hat on her head. The sorting hat begins "hmm let's see I see ambition, resourcefulness and determination it better be SLYTHERIN!"

Dumbledore once again looks at his paper "pansy Parkinson" pansy stands up and walks to the front placing her hand in front of her "hi I'm pansy" she says looking at the little girl that looks defeated all her family always either gets Hufflepuff or Gryffindor.

"hi I'm Charlotte" I say to the little girl she looks up and smiles. "If you need anything come to me or Charlotte" pansy says. "Same goes for you Valentina I'm you hogwarts big sister"I say a smile taking over my face.

There's still one boy stood there but there's no one left for him Dumbledore still calls out his name "Blake black" him and Valentina must be twins. The same happened to him McGonagall goes to out the hat on him but before it goes on his head "SLYTHERIN" it shouts.

Dumbledore stands up straight and says now for your 6th year he clears his throat "Mattheo Riddle" we all gasp looking to the back of the great hall at he enters through the doors "I'm guessing that means he's in Slytherin then" pansy says pointing to him walking past up. I gasp "what's wrong" pansy asks with worry in her voice "that's the guy I bumped into on the train" I say in shock pansy is just staring at me.

Mattheo goes to the front looks at the boy and grabs his hand "mattheo riddle"he says while pulling the boy behind him I feel bad for the kid. I put Valentina on my knee so mattheo and Blake can sit down. Valentina hugs Blake "this is Charlotte my 6th year sister" Valentina says "hi nice to meet you"Blake answers "hi" I reply giving him a side hug.

Finally we can eat now "who will I be sharing a room with Charlotte" Valentina asks "oh I'm not too sure we can go check after food" I reply and smile at her. "Ok thanks char" she replies nobody has called me char in years I normally get called Lottie.