Chapter 13

-SERENA POV-

-SERENA POV-

-mature content warning-

"Byee!" Saint shouts as he leaves the house hand and hand in with my mother.

I smile, giving him a small wave. As soon as the door closes Carlito pick me up
Up over his shoulder.

I squeal, giggling. "What are you doing?"

I hear Carlitos voice. "We have some.. catching up to do."

I smile. "I can walk you know."

I feel him shrug. "It's much funner carrying you."

I giggle.

He steps inside our shared bedroom and lays me down onto the bed, he takes off his shirt before settling
in between my legs.

He leans down and softly places his lips onto mine, caressing my cheek. He grabs my leg and holsts it on his hip.
I gasp as he grinds against me, seeing that as an opportunity he slides his tongue into my mouth.

I gently run a hand through his hair, moaning into the kiss.

"I cant wait to make you feel good baby.." carlito says as he runs kisses down my neck.

A few minutes later Carlito and I are undressed, I bite my lip as he slowly slides into me.

He lets out a deep breath. "Fuck." He groans.

I moan gently, running my nails down his back. He shivers and starts to increase his pace.

"You're so beautiful." Carlito whispers into my ear. I smile, wrapping my legs around his waist as he grips the headboard.

I moan loudly as i feel him hit a certain spot, he smirks. "I found the spot, huh baby?"

I look up at him with pleading eyes and his smirk grows wider, groaning as he moves faster continuously hitting that spot.

"Carlito.." i moan.

He groans louder, leaning his head back as he moves my legs onto his shoulders. The sound of our skin slapping echos throughout the room along with the sound of our moans and groans.

I hold onto Carlito for dear life as I tightly close my eyes, savoring the feeling of him pleasuring me.

I gasp, moaning loudly as I finish, i raise my hips up to meet his thrust as i grind out my high.