Warden Welsknight

Hypno put in his frozen shard in the barrel and stepped back to watch the Deep Frost animation for the door. Jevin bounced behind him on the scoreboard parkour before wishing him luck. He waved him off and walked through the door once it opened and put all his stuff in the chest minus his deck and a single porkchop. He pricked himself in the berry bush and set his spawn before walking into the difficulty room, munching on his porkchop.

     He pressed Deadly for his difficulty and placed his deck shulker box against the glowstone block. The piston broke the shulker and some sounds played before a minecart appeared on the rail to his right. He climbed into it and pressed the button to power the rail below him. The minecart rode through the tunnel to the start of the game.

     When he got ejected from the cart, he stepped off the pressure plate that started the game. He walked forward and picked up his map and compass. He held the map in one hand and turned the compass over in his hand to check what level he was going to. "Level Four?! No!" He whined. He hadn't gone to Level Four just yet, not properly at least. He sighed and started making his way through the first level.

     "Alright. Gimme the keys." He found a key to the Caves of Carnage fairly quickly and juked the ravagers easily. They were actually in decent spots for his first run of the day. He ate the berries he picked from Level One as he made his his way downstairs to top up his stamina.

     Hypno looked out at the Mushroom Area best he could from where he was. It didn't look like the ravagers were too close to him, which was a plus. They were probably closer to the Amethyst Cave. Sighing softly, hoping the ravager was in a jukable place, the hypnotist crouched and made his way up to the Spider Den to get the berries before starting toward Mushroom.

     Making his way through Mushrooms, Hypno saw the ravager bouncing around in Amethyst. Muttering a quiet curse, he hugged the opposite wall and just hoped the ravager wouldn't see him. He made it to Dripleaf without being spotted and was about to make the first jump before the dungeon called out a card. "Reckless Charge." Loud, deep and ominous, as all the card call outs were.

     "Alright, I guess I have to then," He dropped down to where Tactical Tickle was before climbing up the glow berry vine in the corner, setting off the shrieker and getting himself ten queued up frost embers. He sighed in relief to see he made it in time. He ate the couple berries he had to top off his health before practically flying through the Dripleaf parkour.

     "Alright, are we getting daytime or nighttime Willie?" Hypno asked himself as he peered out across the lake. A trident hit the wall beside his head, making him jump before diving into the lake to head around to the other side. "Found him!" He said to himself breathlessly as his head broke the surface of the water on the other side of the lake.

     The blonde quickly climbed up onto the ship in the middle of the lake to check the treasure spots from above. He was looking for a key down into the Black Mines. "C'mon, show me keys." He went to the other end of the ship to check the alcove treasure spots. When he didn't see anything, he went downstairs to the ship but didn't get any keys, only coins.

     "C'mon. You did me so well with the first key." He felt like the dungeon laughed at him as it announced a Stumble. "Okay, rude." He sighed before diving into the water and going around the ship to the level Three door. he jumped out of the water to walk around to the Dripstone area. As always, he hit the shrieker while jumping across the mini lava ravine.

     He slowly snuck around the corner to check the little room. As soon as he turned the corner, he saw a key to the Black Mines. "Yes! Thank you!" He quickly picked up the key along with the crown and two coins that were there. He quickly turned to go back to the door to Level Three. Opening the barrel, Hypno dropped the key in and slipped through the door before crouching down the stairs.