Meeting The Wrights

2020

"Now Ky, lets get a little personal. Do you have any siblings?" Luke Branquinho asks.
"I do. I have an older brother, L'Koi and I have a younger sister,Kaiden.
"Well tell us about them."
"Well my older brother is two, three years older than me. Im not as close to him, we're quite opposites. He works in the city, he's a diesel mechanic."
"Well what about your little sister?"
"Yea Kaiden, Im a lot closer to her, she actually rides bulls, she's definitely something."
"How much younger is she?"
"She is 16, she turns 17 in July, so next month."
"So shes about Statler age right Stetson?"
"Yea yea."
"Are you goin to see her?"
"I wish, Im hoping my family can come over here soon."
"Well we need to get you and your sister on a podcast."
"Oh yea, I bet she would love that."
"Does she do any social media?"
"She posts on Instagram quite a bit." Ky says grabbing his phone and pulling up his sister's instagram.
"Her instagram is KaidenHamilton777."
"Well everyone go give her a follow."

December 2021

Australia

"Mum we need to go."
"We're coming, hold your horses."
"Im just excited to see Ky."
"I know, you never told him did you?"
"No."

America
DECEMBER

Typically Kaiden and Ky try to call three times a week, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday.
Today being Sunday Ky planned to call his little sister, the different time zones definitely made it hard but they made it work.

"Are you gonna call Ky?" Sharell asks.
"I think, the time zones are going to mess me up. He calls me 9:30 this time.
"Oh yeah. Hopefully we'll get used to it."

9:30

"Hey Kaid

"Hey Kaid."
"Hey John. How've ya been?"
"Ive been good."
"Are ya ready for the NFR?"
"Yea, Im ready, the back number ceremony is tomorrow night."
"Well Ill be watching, and cheering you on."
"I'll try to call you after the rounds."
"Alright. Well I gotta cut this call short. I got school tomorrow. Tell everyone i said hi."
"I will, love you Kaid, tell mum and dad I checked in."
"Alright, love ya."

The Hamilton family eventually find their way to their hotel (with many challenges).
"I was texting Morgan, who I guess is Rusty's wife. Shes real nice, but she was tellin me that she would meet up with us for the back number ceremony, so we don't get lost."

The next day the Hamilton family get up quite early, most of the time they're in hotel rooms, making sure they're not seen by anyone who may know them.
Eventually everyone began getting ready for the ceremony.
Kaiden wearing a black strapless drees with a mesh stomach, black and white Vans. Along with many pieces of jewelry. Also grabbing a Wrangler jean jacket.
Morgan texting her, explaining where to meet.

"Mum we need to go."
"Alright, is your dad ready?"
"Daddy? You ready to go?"
"Ye, lets go."
The trio soon met up with the rest of the family, they then met Morgan.

"Hi! Its so nice to meet ya!" Kaiden says when she sees the tall lady.
"Hi! You are so pretty! You and Ky look so similar."
"Thank you, I love your outfit. This is my mom, Sharell and this is my dad Micheal."
"Nice to meet yall, Im Morgan, this is Rookie,Memphis, and Malone."
While walking into the big building Kaiden can already tell that shes gonna love the Wrights.
Rookie, who Kaiden finds adorable, quickly finds a liking to her. Him being the gentleman he is first made his mom get him out of the triple stroller, and walking right next to Kaiden holding the girls hand and opening doors.
By the end of the walk Kaiden and Rookie were best friends.

"Why do you talk funny?" Rookie asks Kaiden.
"Well Im from Australia, and people there talk different. Kys also from Australia."
"You're his sister?"
"Yep, i'm his little sister."
"I have two little sisters, Memphis and Malone."
"Yea? I only have brothers, I'm the youngest."
"Malones the littlest sister."

Walking into the Thomas and Mack building was slightly nerve wracking for Kaiden.
She hasn't seen her brother in 3 years. Compared to some people thats not long, but for these two that's quite a bit.
"Are you excited to see Ky?" Sharell asks her daughter.
"Yea, a few weeks ago he was talking about how excited he is for his ridin."
"We'll just pray that he rides good."

"So we typically watch the ceremony then walk around and shop while the boys do a signing. How old are you i never asked."
"17, I turn 18 in July, so Im definitely underage."
"Oh don't worry, theres another brother, Statler, he's 17 too."
"How many brothers are there? I know about uhm,Stetson and Rusty."
"Yea it's, Rusty, Ryder, Stetson, and Statler. Then they have a little sister, shes like 11."
"Wow."

"Morgan!"
"Hi Chey! This is Kaiden Hamilton, along with some more of Kys family."
"Hi! It's so nice to meet y'all. Im Cheyanne, Ryders wife, and this is Bexley."
"Nice to meet y'all, shes so cute."
"What do you say Bex."
The young girl smiles and says a 'thank you'
"Hi girls!" Kaiden turns around and sees who she knows as Sharee Wright and the infamous Cody Wright. Walking infront of the couple is a short blonde haired girl, who she assumes is Lily, next to Cody walks a tall boy, who can only be Statler. She can't lie he's pretty good looking.
"Oh you must be Kys little sister! And you're his mother right?" ShaRee asks.
"Ye! It's nice to meet ya. This is my husband Micheal, and this is Kaiden."
The mothers hug and the dads shake hands, the kids just standing awkwardly around them.
"Kaiden right?"
"Yea, it's nice to meet ya guys."
"It's nice to meet you, you look beautiful!" Sharee says to the young girl.
"Thank you, so do you."
"Oh! Let me introduce you. This is Cody."
"Yea Ky and I used to watched you ride!"
"This is Lily."
"Hi! Its nice to meet you, I love your dress!" the little blonde girl says.
"Thank ya so much!"
"And this is Statler."
The two just wave awkwardly at eachother.
"Well lets go sit down while we wait, I believe the boys are on stage.

Everyone gets sat down, Kaiden sitting by Morgan (Rookie sitting on the girls lap) and Statler on the other side of her.
Kaiden, who is not afraid to talk to many people, makes conversation with both Statler and Rookie.
Statler begins to get out of his shell, and talks more and more to the girl.

AUTHORS NOTE
i had no idea how to end this and this is not edited so this kinda sucks, but i do want to say thank you to anyone who read Again my Stetson book, its almost to 2k reads!
Hope tk get that book up there too!!