Chapter 5 - Back to School.

Time Skip to February of 2008 :3

"A mistake or on purpose?"

Christmas and New Year's had passed.
 it was now early February. 
Emma was still saddened about the breakup. 
Especially because Noah promised Emma he would be his first kiss for the New Year but it never happened. 
Winter break passed by so fast that Emma didn't even notice. 
Luckily Emma still followed her routine not letting the breakup affect her whole life.

She will admit she missed Noah dearly but had goals to achieve in life. 

and Noah wouldn't hold her back.

🎓✧˖ °Emma's POV°˖✧⚖
I woke up at the normal 5 AM for me. It was a rainy gloomy day and I didn't want to leave my bed. I rubbed my eyes and yawned before I could start my day. 
I stretched while getting out of my bed. 
I went to take a shower, brush my teeth, wash my face, and put my clothes on.
It was now 5:45 AM and I had to go wake up KItty.
I walked to her room when I saw...
a puppy?
So, This is what she and Cody were doing last night? 
Adopting animals? 
It's fine though. 
I might not be good at identifying dogs but, I think this was a chocolate brown chow chow puppy.
I guess the puppy could tell someone else was in the room since it started to bark at me. 
What a great first impression. 
But now I don't have to hear Kitty complain that I woke her up, so that's good.

I walked to the kitchen making myself some avocado toast and a green tea mocha. 
(I feel like she would like green tea macha.)

Kitty soon joined me in the kitchen. 

I'm assuming she took a shower the night before and that's why she's not taking one now. 

She introduced me to her dog which she named "Kit" and Cody named his puppy "Kat". This wasn't surprising, to say the least. Kitty made herself some pancakes and we left at 6:40 AM since it was only about a 15-minute walk to school.

˙✧˖°📷 ༘ ⋆。 ˚Sierra's POV˚。⋆ ༘📷°˖✧˙

Me & Cody got up super early today! 
So, we could take Kat his new puppy on a walk!
We also went to Dunkin' Donuts on the way, lol.
 We both got pink frosted doughnuts with rainbow sprinkles, which were so good! 
Then went back to our dorm to get ready and I had to finish an essay last minute!

I just copied it off a homework-helping app since I didn't have time to do it.

Me and Cody said bye to Kat and went down to our school to start our day! :D 

(The next chapter should be out tonight I forgot to post this even though it was done)