1

(Don't own any pics unless stated, and if you are seeing double and wondering why

(Don't own any pics unless stated, and if you are seeing double and wondering why. It's because some people can't see it from the top for some reason, so I put it a second time so they can see it)

Here we go!

Also, this is from a chat in DreamSliceRulez message board, and I got permission from him to use it here.

(He was rather excited about this. Which is why I even made this book in the first place)

SO!! Important info here. Since this is basically for his OC, you should tag him in the comments because he knows his OC best and can respond accordingly.

DreamSliceRulez

Without further ado, let's begin!!

Scenario 1

(Taeho Yeun)

(Taeho Yeun)

Taeho blinks innocently as he stares at the heroes.

"What do you mean I can't adopt all these villains!?"

He asked as he hugs the villains.

You decide what happens next.

Scenario 2

"What do you mean I can't adopt all these villains?"

Taeho asked as he hugged the villains.

"Exactly what it means, Taeho."

Grace sighed as she stared at her loveable, yet crazy, friend.

"You can't adopt every villain that has a traumatic backstory with a chance of redemption. And NO, that's not a challenge."

"...Besides your house is already packed to the brim with young (and I do mean young like child heroes), traumatized heroes who were treated horribly by the so-called 'true/real heroes' while under their 'tutelage' and are now suffering from varying states of mental trauma."

"We could move them to your house." Taeho suggested. "That would work."

"And HOW may I ask would it work?"

Grace raised an eyebrow, ready to call Taeho girlfriend, Ai Hoshino, to reel him in.

"Didn't the Doctor modify your house with the 'It's bigger on the inside' technology?" Taeho asked. "You could definitely fit everyone including me and the gang."

"What am I, Mary Poppins?"

Grace sarcastically asked.

Before Taeho could answer, a new voice joins the fray.

Now you guys go from here.

Later!