She's so perfect

I still remember the 3rd of December, me in your sweater.You said it looked better on me than it did you. Only if you knew how much I liked you....

As I walked out the school gym with my teammates I realized that I forgot my blazer in my dorm room and it's so freaking cold.I glared at the sky while holding my arms to my chest trying to stop shivering walking slower and more behind them.Semi must have noticed as he slowed his walking down so I caught up with him.
"What is it, Semi-San?" He smirked (is that concern in those eyes or am I just delulu???). Uh-Oh this can't be good.
"You look cold, Shirabu-Kun." I glare at him and his smirk grows wider and that blush that I have isn't from the cold.
"No shit, what do you need semi or can't you let me freeze in peace?"That earned a chuckle from the older and a deeper blush on my face because god his laugh....
"I was gonna say that I have a sweater you can use, brat..."my eyes widened as he took the sweater from around his waist. It was coral...kinda suited him in a way. "But since you're so content with freezing--" "NO...I mean no."He just smiled at me(smiled!!!!) and tossed over the sweater and all I can do is gape at him.
Only when a finger is under my chin closing my mouth and a blush bright enough to rival a tomato did I slowly put the sweater on. Semi's grin just grew bigger, content all over his face. "Next time bring a jacket or something,brat."My mouth opens and closes before I stutter out:"T-thank you semi-san. When do you want me to give it back?" He just chuckles and I'm all confused because what was funny?? "Don't worry about it brat just whenever you can besides,It looks better on you anyway."Semi said just before he ruffled my hair and ran to catch up to the other 3rd years, easily joining in conversation like nothing happened.
While here I am trying to get my breathing under control because of course Semi has that effect on people.
I grumble curses as I realize he left my hair sticking up all over the place, trying to get it back to its once neat state. I continue grumbling about his stupid pretty smile, laugh,and his pretty everything! Because
apparently God has favorites and Semi is one of them.

As I try(and fail) to fix my hair,I fall instep with Taichi(my best friend since middle school) and all I can see is that idiot trying to hide his stupid grin "What are you smiling about?" I say as I finally give up on my hair. "Nothing--" He replies, finally looking at me. "Just your crush on Semi-San of all people." I turn my head away from him, crossing my arms with a scoff. "I do not like Semi."
"Really?" Taichi asked with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. "Cause I could have sworn I just heard you mumbling about how perfect he is." He continued with a smirk and turned my head so fast I could rival sonic."You heard that...?"

"I heard everything." Suddenly in front of us Semi's head is thrown back laughing at something Yamagata said. "Yeah-- I might like him a little." I say still not taking my eyes off the sight before me in amazement because how can someone look so pretty while laughing.
Beside me Taichi snorts. "More like a lot." That's all it took for me to get out of my daze and hit him on his arm hard earning a yelp.

Later that night Shirabu washed that sweater by hand using his favorite lavender rose detergent and dried it with fabric softener that his mom got him but never uses.Then folded it way more more carefully than he normally folded clothes and put it outside Semi's dorm room.

But no one needs to know about that.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
....I watch your eyes as she walks by. What a sight for sore eyes, brighter than a blue sky. She's got you mesmerized (while I die).....

We were finishing up practice, everyone was drinking out of there water bottles,wiping sweat from their faces and necks, talking with some of the other teammates, or all three. Which is what Semi was doing. He was talking to Tendo about the new student, a half american one.

I was going to continue stalk--watch them and listen to their conversation until I tilted my head back for another swing of my water only to realize I had none left.I shake the empty bottle trying to somehow magically get more water in it.
I sigh as I get up from the spot on the floor to go into the hallway.