WHERE THE FUC-

TWs: Character death

Rae’s heart started. I lay in the damp grass, the smell of fresh water coming up from the river below where I awoke. I sat up quickly, “What in the-” People began moving around me.

Wait, why were there people around me? My brother sat up beside me, confusion painted across their face.”Rae?” “Icarus- Where are we?” I did a quick head count. Nineteen people were here.

Aax and Caspian came running over, hugging me tight. Ocie suddenly screamed, holding a booklet. Centross held her close to his chest, trying to calm her. I dug through my pockets, pulling out the same booklet.

I skimmed the pages, eyes widening. “We have to kill each other…” I pulled up my sleeve, three hearts in green, yellow, and red ran down my inner arm. Everyone else appeared to have the same marking.

“We each have three lifes, represented by the hearts… it's either kill or be killed,” People began splitting into groups to explore, I went with Aax and Ocie, walking towards the sound of a river.

“Thats a fucking death sentence right there”

<~+~>

Icarus helped me down into the cave, my wings had been bound together and we couldn’t get it off. Addie couldn’t use her webs and Icarus' wings had also been bound. Ulysses was one of the few with abilities remaining, being able to breathe underwater.

We began making our way deeper into the cave. As we went further into the cave we noticed our food supply rapidly decreasing. Icarus came walking over, pickaxe slung over their shoulder. “I’m out of food, do you guys have any left?”

I looked at my hunger stats on my communicator. It showed two. I looked through my inventory for food but found nothing but a piece of rotten flesh. In a moment of silliness, I ate the flesh and glanced at my communicator. I started feeling bolts of pain in my stomach.

The hunger bar had fully depleted and my hearts were dropping faster than I could process it. “Uh guys? This is me gone I'm pretty sure,” The squad went into panic. Icarus was trying to think of any way to get back to the surface in time.

The world turned red as I took the final jolt of pain course through my body before it all went black.

<~+~>

I was bringing logs of spruce wood back to spawn when the death message came through. I set the logs down and checked my communicator.

Arisanna starved to death.

The chat was going off with people being confused and asking what the heck happened. A scream suddenly appeared behind me. I spun around to see my sister fall from the sky and land with a thump.

“OW, RUDE,” She yelped, pulling themself to their feet. “Ari?!” The allay looked at me, confusion dancing in her eyes. “How in the- oh wait,” The green heart from Aris arm was gone. There was no trace of it at all.

Ari fumbled for her communicator, sending out a message that she was okay. Even her chat name was yellow. Ari and I looked at eachother. “So that's a vibe,” I said.

Arisanna took a deep breath, “WHAT, THE FUC-”

EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH