📓 was originally on LinkedIn.

When looking at Tampa Bay Reporter [as of the moved in version on WattPad the Sassy Sandpiper had sold the farm so to speak,]  I noticed something then I am going to ask this one.  So this report had been updated some a bit to reflect the release of my cousin's anthology working with a high-school classmate.

"In the recent Covid-19 events then stressing on a version of local that's not even mine, why would you even try to get me to cut my ties with extended family - some of you talk about your first summer jobs like it was something that you would had done in your twenties. My field as a publisher and a journalist came in start from working in Public Information, I have to type this out to not confuse those with my buddy's occupation of being a Private Investigator."

I did consult my buddy on articles I did over the years back during the 2007-2008 era. The thing he would have been investigating is a timeshare scam that had the victims had been snagged out of $100,000. I am looking for those to plea with me not to work with my cousin - teaching my third cousin how to to work in publishing with Victor and my classmate. Those looking at LinkedIn: The Road Ahead, I am working on this one as I gave a thrift store in Saint Petersburg, Florida, a way to help my Publishing industry mates - some are using industry as not describing my field and the hospitality fields working in the kitchens might have trouble finding employees for them. My concern is more knowing Noah's mother didn't have her private information leaked when I was buying his birthday present.

"What are you doing?"

"What."

"You shopping at Barnes & Noble!"

"That's not local."

"I am one of their vendors."

"I am a local elsewhere."

A few didn't want to even hear that aspect, an oversight that my step-cousin had got married in 1993 in Church by the Sea. I am sure the bombshell that would come about is I am going to ask what are the reasons that one wouldn't want my cousin learning how to be a publisher with my classmate if they're going to maintain the same project - Victor Ostrovsky just turned 71 and Ocean Blue Gallery raised a question about why none of us threw a party for him.

"It's hard to do when the crew are majority being remote operations."

They looked at me and with at the time my lightning cord just melted, family drained my bank account all but $10 last month making it hard for me to even replace this then had two places hold onto one for me until I was paid.

David in an email when explaining how to main team are, "A few of us are in floor while a majority of us are mobile."

I am tracking 30 b4 30 for a classmate as I got this for Christmas being she's Felicha's best friend. Teaching my cousin how to be part of 1099 club isn't an easy thing though his aunt and cousin had owned businesses for years. I noticed something and I gave these notes to Esque immediately after finding them.

Speaking to Craft Kafe in Saint Petersburg, Florida, the commentary I saw when I asked them the question about tech deserts - it wasn't laughter but almost knew what I was talking about when they agreed to charge my iPad and Galaxy J2. This will be my three year anniversary teamed up with Metro PCS and now being a T-Mobile company then Sprint is now under T-Mobile so those who have Sprint I'm here to give you as hand.

Two weeks ago was a huge anniversary for me - joining Kobo just as I was getting settled into working with The Book Patch, L.L.C. Okay now five year anniversary from each place, teaching my cousin there's work to be done. Rent King and a few other places including Cash America Pawn might had dawned on them this was a tech desert - either a laptop, tablet or smart phones being hard to come by unless one had access to Walmart or Best Buy then you have those who want them out of the community. There are a handful of Apple dealers and places that can repair an iPad if needed to be reset. Those are few and far between if one wants AT&T, Metro T-Mobile, Cricket and others out of the picture.