Ch 27

Severus cupped her face and kissed her forehead. "Please my darling, please. Tell me you'll go to your family for the holidays..y/n please"

"But Severus what do you mean? Why? What is going on? Why won't you tell me—"

'and he didn't tell me. Not a word. He directed me back to the common room and said he'll speak to me again.'

Y/n scoffed as that was now days ago. Going back to her normal classes and practice. The final game of the season coming up and stressing from pretty much everything.

"You'll be great Y/n! I know it!"

Y/n nodded at Katherine's remark.

Last quidditch match then holiday break is around the corner..

Y/n zoned Katherine out completely on whatever she was going on about.

Quidditch..can I even focus for that? It's going to be snowing that day. I just need too—

"Y/n are you listening?..you alright? Are you still.."

"I'm fine just..overwhelmed? But it's fine. I'll see you at lunch." Y/n didn't give her time to respond and she just hurried to her next morning class.

Fucking..ugh my head is hurting more than usual..what class do I have again?

"Don't want to be late to transfigurations Miss L/n" a voice boomed next to Y/n and she looked up seeing Severus. She pauses seeing him after a few days of him not speaking to her.

Gee thanks dungeon bat.

"Careful with your choice of words Miss L/n"

"Not like we exchanged any during theses few days" she said coldly and walked passed him. Severus narrowed his eyes and grabbed her wrist spinning her around to face him. "I—"

"Save it Snape. I honestly don't want to hear it. Let me go I have to go to my class. And I'm sure you do too." She spat

Y/n yanked her hand and sped down the corridor to transfiguration, holding in some tears.

Fuck, stupid—no. Fuck, FUCK! Stop being a cry baby Y/n. Grow up. I know I want to talk to him and fucking..I don't know I—

"Miss L/n."

Y/n lifted her head seeing Mcgonagall standing out the door. "Please hurry before I mark you tardy."

Hurrying in and down to a seat. Pulling out my parchment paper and quill. She wiped her eyes with the sleeve of her robe trying to stop tearing up.

Awh, did your potion's master made you cry~

Y/n shot her head up seeing who was speaking but only saw the students writing down notes of Mcgonagall's lecture.

Come on dear, you don't need him. He is playing with you isn't that obvious? He is far older from you, why would he want someone like you. Why not be on a side against and show him you are more than just a young adult hm?

She shook her head and stared down at her parchment, clenching her quill.

Shut..up.

The voice in her mind cackled and made her mind all blank.

Listen well. Snape is not as he seems. He is not a good guy. Trust me. Ever thought the real reason he didn't catch me? Hm? Oh sorry that's a tad too much information. I'll leave you to your classes.

W-what!?

"Miss L/n!"

Y/n shot her head up and clenched her quill to tight and broke it and spilling ink in her head.

"Are you feeling unwell? Do I need to send you to the hospital wing? Oh my, are you feeling under the weather? Why don't you go, you've got ink all over your robes and hand."

Y/n didn't even respond but yet just spend out of the classroom with her bag walking down the halls, her mind running and not paying attention to where she is going.

What did he mean?

Why Severus?

What is wrong with him?

Perhaps that he has been being more of an ass for not speaking to me.

Am I being to exaggerating?

Why would he pay attention to me. I'm merely just his student, his student! Fuck y/n. You stupid idiot. Falling for your professor, he was using me that's what. I-I

Y/n stopped feeling a gush of wind in her face and seeing Oliver flying above her holding a letter.

Y/n took the letter in her other hand.

Her eyes widened and her breathing hitches.

'To : Y/n'

I know that handwriting way too well.

Severus.

I'm sorry for a big wait I'm trying to update all my stories. Uh y'all like hazbin hotel?