Welcome

Hi! Come on in! 

I want to start off by saying that I am so excited to read your story! However, I am only one person so I can't read more than about 10 chapters unless I'm just in love with it (lol). 

I have a pattern of just reading and reading and forgetting to stop and vote. I promise that I will turn back and vote on your chapters! 

That's my warning in case you see a spam of votes. I promise I read it! 

Also, you are allowed to submit the same book multiple times. If you submit the book with five chapters and then write five more wanting more feedback, that's great! Just fill out the form & wait for me to accept it. 

YOU ARE FREE TO PROMOTE YOUR BOOKS ON MY MESSAGE BOARD

** 

RULES 

Every structured place has rules that must be followed for all of us to have our needs met. They won't be anything unnecessary or hard to follow. 

1.) I will accept your request once I decide whether or not I want to read it. I'm going to tell you right now that I will not read/review anything with hatred/prejudice actions or racism. 

2.) I need you to give me five days since I accepted your request to get to read and give feedback! Most times, I will be quicker but I need at least five (5) days. No less than five and no more than a week. 

3.) Obviously, I'm doing this for free. So you have a couple of options of "payment." 

- Because it's against Wattpad policies, I cannot say that I want you to vote on at least ten of my chapters (going backward). But I can *recommend* this if you *like* my story. 

- You can give me a permanent follow + voting on five of my chapters. (same as before if you "like" it.)  If I discover that you unfollowed me, you will unfortunately be banned from ever resubmitting your story. 

password: favorite harry potter/pjo character

- If you don't want to do any of that, you can shout out my account on your message board. (only for people with 300+ followers) I'm so sorry, but I can't reach more people if you don't have a high enough following. 

4.) You HAVE to fill out the form completely & accurately. This helps me get into the mode of reading a specific story.

5.) If you want to submit more than one story, you must fill out two separate forms! 

6.) Your form will be considered incomplete/inaccurate if you do not type all the information within one comment. You should not have 7 different comments for the 7 different questions. 

RULE 3 AND 4 HAVE TO BE COMPLETED BEFORE I ACCEPT YOUR STORY

(I won't turn your story away unless it has anything I forbade in rule 1.) 

** 

THE FORM: 

Title: 

Author: 

Genre: 

Short Summary: 

# of Chapters: 

Have you made the payment?: 

Password: