don't need a man

It was early in the day and you where about to take your lunch break when your best friend bursts through the door.

"Y/n! Guess what guess what!?!" Your friend says excitedly.

"Um...you accidentally got a customers order wrong... again?" You say smiling at her as you grab your stuff.

"No..well yes but thats not what I'm talking about. You know my hot manager?" She jumps up and down as she says it.

"Oh let me guess he asked you out?" You say sarcasticly looking up from your appointment book.

"Yep and he has a hot friend who's looking for a date" she smiles at you.

"Miranda you didn't" you narrow your eyes at the brunette and her smile grows.

"You know I did!" She claps happily.
"Miranda! I told you no!!" You yell angrily.

"I'm sorry I just...you should try dating again" she mumbled looking at the floor.

You sigh feeling guilty. "Miranda I... I'm perfectly happy the way I am..i... I don't need another man to come in and fuck my life up again."

"Please just this once...and if you don't like him then that's that" she says looking hopeful.

You run your hand through your h/c and sigh. "Fine but just this once" you close your appointment book and but it in your back back as you walk out the door.

"You won't regret this!" She squeals happily. You roll your eyes. "I'm pretty sure I will."

You and your friend arrive at a large cafe and see two men waiting at an outside table that you assume are your 'dates'.

You friend grabs your arm and drags you towards the men. "Hey boys! This is my friend y/n I was talking about!" Your friend says happily.

You give a small wave and as your friend intrudes everyone.

Your 'date' was named Daniel. He hade short dark brown hair and a dragon tattoo on his arm. His quirk was melt. Basically what it sounds like. He could melt anything he touched.

Miranda's date or manager. Was named Chris. He hade black hair and a soft smile his quirk was. Magnet. He can pull anything object he's touched in the last hour to his hands.

You guys ordered coffee and sat down. Miranda and Chris where having small chit chat and Daniel was talking your ear off.

Luckily from your past relationship and family life you've become an excellent judge in character.

And from what you observed Daniel was a manipulative guy that used people to get what he wanted. Pretty toxic even.

After about thirty minutes of having to listen to Daniels voice you stood up. And looked at your friend.

"Hey Miranda I'm a get going. My lunch breaks almost over and I don't like toxic people." You grabbed your coffee that Daniel had payed for and looked at your friend for acknowledgement.

She sighed and hugged you. "Thx for trying y/n" you hug her back and Daniel stares at you in shock.

You pull away from your friend and looked at Daniel. "Thx for the coffee" and with that you walked away taking your coffee with you.

You make it back to your massage parlor and check your appointment book to make sure you have no appointments for the rest of the day.

You decide to rest your eyes and lean back in your chair.

A few minutes later your startled awake by the door opening causing you to fall backwards in your desk chair.

"Ow that hurts" you mumble as you open your eyes. You see the man that came in the other day. Aizawa was it?