Home ~25~

Reaching the staircase of block B, they burst into laughter. Like good friends, who have known each other for a long time.

~ • ~ • ~

Jesh!!

Namjoon drops his fist on his table, forming a loud bang. He has been sitting in front the monitor for past one hour and now is so done with the stupid work he was doing. He was told to sectionize and submit the data of CSE 01 in the record of the university. Because he was the lecturer in charge for that class.

Submitting some information of 30 students won’t be so hectic if they didn’t content their date of birth, Parent’s name, national ID number, even student’s freaking hobbies. Like what the h*ck are they gonna do of these infos?! And why on earth must he do that??! Does SNUST lack data managers?

Because of the sudden hit the power connection was gone. Namjoon quickly plugs it back, and the datas were gone too.

#@)*&##!!

He cursed under his breath.

~ • ~ • ~

It had been 15 minutes after the classes were over, Niko was waiting for Namjoon near the parking area. Ji Ah wanted to stay but Niko sent her. She has no intention to get exposed. And on top of all that, she can’t take a risk about anything related to her loving husband. 

Suddenly a car enters the gate, with a red + sign on it. The guard respectfully bows to whoever was inside the car. For any reason, the car seemed familiar to Niko. It stops in front of her and a person in a white apron comes out of it.

Niko-

It was none other than her dad, leaving her utterly shocked. What is he doing here??! And this sudden, without any notice.

Love the surprise my child??

There was a generous smile on his face. Niko forgets to blink. Is it really her dad?

I never thought I'd find you this easily. I just assumed returning my way back to the home that you'll be here in the university.

She blinked twice.

Well there could not be a better day to find you like this. Let's go.

Not waiting for a moment her dad pulls her inside the car.

Drive home.

Someone saw them from the roadside.

Wasn't that Dr Park Hwan Tae??

~ • ~ • ~

Namjoon looked here and there in search of Niko. He was way too much disturbed with the work and decided to do this later. Instead his brain wanted to go home and needed some rest. But to his wonder there was no sign of her anywhere.

Where did that bastard go?!

Sir, are you looking for someone?

The security guard of the gate walks towards Namjoon. 

Without replying he narrows his dragon eyes.

If you are looking for the student with whom you usually go, then she is gone. Her dad came and took her with him.

Is this a joke?!

Namjoon didn’t sound less than a lion. The guard winces up.

h-have a good afternoon sir.

He quickly goes back to his Hyundai.

~ • ~ • ~

Niko was still in shock when the phone in her hand rings.

Her sense comes back. Did she just come with her dad without informing Namjoon?!

STOP THE CAR!!

Niko screams at the top of her lungs getting her dad flinch. Driver pushes the brake.

What happened Niko?? 

GO BACK!

Back? But why?!!

I can’t go!

Niko seemed so panicked all of a sudden. Mr Park notices the phone which was still ringing in his daughter's hand.

You don’t want to go without Mr Kim?

Dad's question got Niko suddenly embarrassed. Her cheeks flashed in red. It surely sounds so shameless that her daughter won't go without her husband. Even tho the reality was something else but it's not explainable to her dad. She hides her phone.

N-no I mean I - I didn't take my clothes or stuff-

Is this the reason you are looking tensed?

Her dad started to laugh.

Didn't you used to stay with us at your home before marriage?

Niko felt more embarrassed.

Don't worry you still have some of your clothes there. You'll have no problem staying there.

Mr Park's taunt were understandable, which got Niko so much uneasy. As she's not so free with her parents. Also it's the first time for her dad to be so close with her daughter.

~ • ~ • ~

As they reached home Mrs Park happily approached Niko.

Welcome home my baby!

Utterly shocked by her mom, Niko kept staring at her.

Come Niko.

Mrs Park pulls her inside as if she knew her daughter was gonna come. Was it planned? No way it could be. She knows her parents pretty well.

How're you? Doing well with your new life there?

Do I even have a life?

Her mom seemed confused.

Did you say something?

No mom lemme freshen up

Sure. And come downstairs after you're done.

Hmm.

Niko enters her room after one whole month. It's just the same as the way she left it. Nothing changed. But definitely it didn't feel like before. Wish she could stay here forever, far from the devil.

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

Semester final is really near guys. Wish me luck.

I'm sorry. Please vote. I love y'all sm.

Borahae Bonsais 💜