Prologue: Sparkly Sparkles!

Iustitia (Magical Girl Mascot) P.O.V

Hello there magical girl enjoyers! I am the magical girl mascot known as Iustitia! Your one and only cute floating unidentifiable creature mascot!

An envoy of justice and of course...

Sparkles!

Magic!

Frilly outfits!

Wands!

Transformations!

It's all the makings of a perfect magical girl! To fight evil and ensure justice! That is the job of all magical girls! Shine like the brightest light in the dark! Defeat evil with the power of pure love! The forces of evil are insurmountable and dark, but magical girls never give up! Yes! These brave young girls will save the day without question!

Magical Girl Lustrous! A blonde once in a quadrillion year beauty! With her striking red uniform she strikes down evil with military discipline!

"Lustrous": Ew! This stupid thing's guts got all over my new clothes!

Up next! Magical Girl Lilac! A girl thoroughly covered in pinks and purples of all shades! Surely the most elegant of the trio!

"Lilac": How many more people do I have to turn into donuts again? Meh, a few more dozen can't hurt.

Last but not least! Magical Girl Lily! The most kind and truthful girl out there! Her radiance blinds all with her purity!

"Lily": All of you have no value. You never did and never will. Kill yourselves! Tee hee!

Truly, the peak of magical girls!  The best of the best! Definitely not place holders cause something happened to the real magical girls!

*1 week ago-

Hey! Stop with the flashback! These are 100% real magical girls! I assure you- hey!

------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V

*1 week ago*

A girl with blackish violet hair and purple eyes napped face first on a beat up couch wearing only a loose tanktop and some mismatched shorts. She tossed and turned on the couch, seemingly dreaming about something. That was until she tossed and turned a little too much, and ended up falling face first onto the hard floor.

*Thud*

This was the professional shut-in, Anne.

Anne: Mgh... ow...

She then looked at her phone, wondering what the time was.

Anne: Ah... it's 4 AM... that's- not fucking normal?! I fell asleep at 5 PM! It was supposed to be a nap! A nap! I was going to be productive today!

Popping their head out the door of their room, a person of unidentifiable gender made their presence known. If only to mock the idiot who had slept for 11 hours on the couch on accident. This was Azrael, professional bully and babysitter. They had silver hair and eyes, whether or not it was dyed or somehow natural, they never answered.

Azrael: It's not bullying if they're asking for it. Anyways, sure you were going to be productive.

Anne: I was! I definitely was! You just don't understand how productive I was about to be!

Azrael: Key word there, 'about'. You didn't end up being productive you lazy bum.

Anne: Shut it! Can it! You bully!