Chapter 37 - Jealousy Lingers Around

this chapter's long so enjoy reading :)

excited nako para bukas - i finally get to see pordee in one frame again (£+£+_+£(£(_(£)2(£+'-'+

-----------------------------------------------

Anntonia's POV

"I'll just fix myself and see you guys outside, saglit lang ako," I replied to Michelle as I smiled at her.

"Okay, we'll be waiting. I can't wait to introduce you to my brother, he can't wait to meet you as well." Michelle spoke as she returned the smile I gave her.

I watched Michelle head out of the room as I headed inside the bathroom to freshen up and fix my look, my head was still hurting from last night but I could manage.

After a few minutes, I got out of the bathroom and took a last look at myself in the mirror before heading outside.

As I stepped outside the room, Michelle and Abraham were sitting on the couch, both of their eyes lit up as they saw me.

"Hi, good morning, Abe!" I greeted him as I approached them with a smile on my face.

"Good morning, Anntonia. It's great finally meeting you in personal and not just in DM's." Abraham replied to me as he returned the smile I gave.

"Wait, you both know each other already?" Michelle spoke while side-eyeing us both as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Besides you talking about her all the time, posting her in every account you own, yup! I messaged her last last night to introduce myself." Abe responded to Michelle.

"And you did mention your brother once to me so when he followed me on Insta, I followed him back." I say while sitting myself beside Michelle.

"Ouch, you only mentioned me one time after you told me about Ann nonstop?" Abraham teased, mumbling a laugh.

"Oh, whatever. And for your information, I don't talk about Ann that much." Michelle defended herself.

"You don't talk about her that much? Chelle, all you do is talk about her whenever I start a conversation with you. I even remember you crying because of how much you liked her." Abraham teased Michelle, letting out a chuckle.

"You cried cos' you liked me that much?" I spoke as I laughed because of what Abraham said.

"Ann doesn't need to know about that." Michelle replied to the both of us in a guilty tone.

Cutie, umiyak cos she liked me that much. HAHAHA.

Our conversation was filled with laughter, teasing, and story telling till Abraham had to go and leave.

"As much as I wanna continue talking to you both, I gotta go. Work's calling." Abe spoke as he gets up from the sofa.

"Aw, okay. We'll continue this conversation soon, you should bring your girlfriend next time." Michelle replied to Abe.

"Chelle, I'm single." Abe corrected Mich as he mumbled a chuckle.

"Oh, that's depressing." Michelle responded to Abe's answer, giving out a little scoff.

Abraham rolled his eyes sarcastically as he walks to the door, "I'll see you both soon, Ann, it was nice meeting you!" he exclaimed before opening the door.

"It was nice meeting you as well, Abe. We'll see you soon and talk more!" I replied to him, giving him a smile.

"Bye, Abe! Take care." Michelle added as Abraham opened the door.